Hypocrisy of the Left

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Somebody needs to take that baby sheep back to school. He spelled Mommy wrong.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Bob Rae is both the left and a member of it? Is that like the Trinity?

Le Pere, Le Fils, and holy Bob.

I like Bob. Think he got a bad rap.

But he's like alla rest of the politicos. Who's gonna turn down bein PREMIER !!:hello1:

Somebody needs to take that baby sheep back to school. He spelled Mommy wrong.

He was referring to the movie.

REEEEEEEEly SCARY.

Blackleaf should be by shortly to tell you why you are wrong, and why hockey is rightly played by girly men on a grass lawn.

Took in a game of men's field hockey other day.........HOLY SHYTE..........ROUGH.:naka:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Try it sometime and then tell me about girly men.

Not familiar with jokes? Or apparently Blackleaf, who disparages other sports? My comment is more specifically known as tongue in cheek. I don't seriously crap on other sports, especially those I haven't played. It's not very sporting...however for folks who do crap on other sports, then turn around is fair play, and good fun. :D

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not familiar with jokes? Or apparently Blackleaf, who disparages other sports? My comment is more specifically known as tongue in cheek. I don't seriously crap on other sports, especially those I haven't played. It's not very sporting...however for folks who do crap on other sports, then turn around is fair play, and good fun. :D
I understand , however field hockey is an Olympic sport , and has broad participation across races here in the lower mainland and I assume in metro Toronto as well.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
We are throwing labels around again as usual not because we are trying to make a point
but because we want our sides indiscretions to be less than the other guys indiscretions.
Yes Harry made some comments and others have done the same but who was in power
when the root of the problems began.
Reagan the worst of all Presidents did arm the terror elements in the Middle East and it
started in Afghanistan. Reagan was so intent on destroying the Communists he didn't see
worse was coming to power.
The Bush family in pursuit of oil has done more damage in the Central Middle East he
destroy Saddam's power base in Iraq. No he wasn't a nice man but what is there now is worse
They have under the Democrats made Syria worse by helping the rebels who are ISIS in
disguise. The government in Syria is a dictatorship right. There is more freedom in Syria in
many cases than in so called emerging nations. Christians, Jews and Muslims worship in Syria.
Not once the liberating forces come to power that will end in a heart beat. Its like opening the
asylum doors and letting mad men have the power of the legislature.
Its like remodeling a house putting in new carpets, painting the walls and renovating the bathroom
alll the while the place is on fire. We have an emerging madness creeping across the globe and
we ignore what is happening until its strikes us at home. We have terrorists from here fighting
there and they will return home to become part of well trained sleeper cells. We continue to sleep
in our paradise until the truth grabs us by the throat when are we going to wake up we are at war
with madness itself and we don't even understand or recognize the facts before us

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Madness is endless wars of aggression, pre-emptive strikes. One does not have to look far to see why so called terrorists exist, why some feel that it is necessary to war against the oppressors. Sheple are too lazy to look at the big picture and would rather just accept the propaganda fed them by mass media. Who are the real terrorists? Who are the real oppressors? Sheeple are too lazy to do the research necessary to form an educated opinion.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-re...d-sanctioned-the-american-petrodollar/5402592

What do Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran and Russia have in common? They have all been a victim of American aggression in one form or another – either a military attack or economic sanctions. Washington uses ethical pretexts, such as “protecting civilians” or “promoting democracy”, to act belligerently towards these nations, but due to its hypocritical nature of supporting dictators throughout the world and its disregard for human rights, this excuse is a fabrication.
The real reason for singling out these countries is the petrodollar system, a scheme that enables America to stay afloat despite being more than $17 trillion in debt. The existence of petrodollars is one of the pillars of America’s economic might, because it creates a significant external demand for the American currency, allowing the U.S. to accumulate enormous debts without defaulting.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What a completely inaccurate graphic. Only a moron would post this... and he did!
Well, prove it wrong instead of attacking the messenger (which is against forum rules BTW). If you can't, then I will assume you were looking in the mirror when you called me a moron. Nothing blinds a person like partisanship. I am not partisan but just counter balancing Wally's one sided partisan nonsense.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Well, prove it wrong instead of attacking the messenger (which is against forum rules BTW). If you can't, then I will assume you were looking in the mirror when you called me a moron. Nothing blinds a person like partisanship. I am not partisan but just counter balancing Wally's one sided partisan nonsense.

Reagan created the Taliban and Bin Laden? Put down the smudge sticks and pick up a book. You're spending way to much time in your alter-life.

You are so left leaning and partisan. Give us a break.