Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
patterned after the webly.....never did like the webly...

The old (WWI era) .455s were the best combat revolver of the time, and maybe ever.....due to the relative power and the speed of reloading with full moon clips.

The later .38s were completely useless. I once saw a bullet fired from one bounce off an empty 45 gal drum. If you shot someone with that thing, you might piss him off........

The problem with the Indian piece is it is so expensive, and under powered...........a good place for some old used .38 Special Smith and Wessons...........

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Ah ain't never had nuff monee ta buy yere wobbly, but this here .12ga. sure packs a punch. Even when yes saws her off to pump length, and makes a pistol handle. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEE good buddy . Lets go a huntin, eh. Sure to find some minority animal we's ken kill with impunity. Fricken starlin fers a start, n, rahcoons n'all. eh.

NancyDL

Jan 18, 2014
Interesting post. Thanks. If all of Canada were these three provinces, I'd agree. But, if you look at the stats from the high-pop provinces, the story is, unfortunately, different.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Interesting post. Thanks. If all of Canada were these three provinces, I'd agree. But, if you look at the stats from the high-pop provinces, the story is, unfortunately, different.

Don't quite get which post you are talking about.......

Oh!!

I just figured out you actually read the initial post!! Ancient documents, those.....I blush at the recognition. :)