More Islamic fun in Canada

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Toronto Islamic school removes parts of curriculum from website casting Jews as ‘treacherous,’ akin to Nazis

A Toronto Islamic school said Monday it had removed part of its curriculum from its website following a complaint about the material, which depicts Jews as “treacherous” and comparable to Nazis.

“We are looking into it,” said Masuma Jessa, principal of the East End Madrassah, which operates out of David and Mary Thompson Collegiate Institute, a Toronto District School Board facility.

In a press release, the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs complained the madrassa’s curriculum was rife with antisemitic slurs. The document refers to “Jewish plots and treacheries” and calls Jews “crafty.”

more

Toronto Islamic school removes parts of curriculum from website casting Jews as ‘treacherous,’ akin to Nazis | News | National Post

dumpthemonarchy

House Member
Jan 18, 2005
Vancouver
www.cynicsunlimited.com
Not much movement from the human rights/wrongs protesters who can't get their head around to the fact that Asians are some of the worst nasties around. And because immigrants are able to live in ever expanding ethnic enclaves, we'll see more of this. Religion says my god is better than your god and I have to do whatever is necessary to make sure my god prevails over your god. Alotta religious competition in the mideast.