Founder of Seal Team Six Says U.S. Must Attack Iran

Sparrow
If ever there was a man who advocates bankrupting his nation and jeopardizing the entire world to facilitate the goals of a Greater Israel, it is Adm. James Lyons (external - login to view), U.S. Navy retired.
To understand this man, it should be known that he is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (external - login to view) (CFR), an advisor to the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (external - login to view), as well as a member of an ardent “neocon” group called Team B II that also includes Frank Gaffney and former CIA Director James Woolsey.
CFR is the American offshoot of the London-based Royal Institute of International Affairs (external - login to view), which functions as the foreign policy arm of the Rothschild banking empire.

Founder of Seal Team Six Says U.S. Must Attack Iran | American Free Press (external - login to view)

There is more to read in this article and I pray that it does not come true. The American people have sacrificed too many of their men and women over these past years.

earth_as_one
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
I followed the link and I'm not impressed by the American Free Press's level of writing and reporting. I'd be highly suspicious of any claims you might read on that website. Most of it is opinions. On the other hand, this source does report stories and give voice to people which are ignored by the MSM...

Use judgement, be skeptical and don't believe everything you read here...

Cliffy
Free Thinker
But... But... there is a lot of money to be made spilling the blood of others. Get with the program you guys!

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SparrowView Post

CFR is the American offshoot of the London-based Royal Institute of International Affairs (external - login to view), which functions as the foreign policy arm of the Rothschild banking empire.

Did someone say ROTHSCHILD?!

The JOOOOOOS... its dem JOOOOOOOOOOS!

Locutus
I'm still crushed that "Zero Dark Thirty" won't be ready for Barry's re-election attempt.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by earth_as_oneView Post

I followed the link and I'm not impressed by the American Free Press's level of writing and reporting. I'd be highly suspicious of any claims you might read on that website. Most of it is opinions. On the other hand, this source does report stories and give voice to people which are ignored by the MSM...

Remember that when your copy of Tyee news comes.

Kreskin
+1

Highly suspicious of that article/site is an understatement.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
Is the Washington Times more reliabe?

LYONS: Why we must strike Iran - Washington Times (external - login to view)

earth_as_one
yes somewhat... but that article is a BS opinion. Anyone who believes Iran has secretly been at war with the US for 30 years, and US leaders have ignored it are blowing smoke out their ****. The US has been fighting a proxy war with Iran since the revolution.

U.S. Diplomatic and Commercial Relationships with Iraq 1980 - 1990 by Nathaniel Hurd (external - login to view)

News Desk: Our Men in Iran? : The New Yorker (external - login to view)

eh1eh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Did someone say ROTHSCHILD?!

The JOOOOOOS... its dem JOOOOOOOOOOS!

Don't be silly, it's the Illuminati that pull the jooos strings, of course.

lol.

SLM
No Party Affiliation
+1

So I Married An Axe Murderercolonel sanders scene - YouTube

damngrumpy
No Party Affiliation
I am suspicious of all written material by any of the working press outlets today.
I am also suspicious of most of he Television networks as well. Most media
outlets are more about opinion and entertainment than they are about news.
Iran and America have a sniping war of words going on and it is little more than
one up manship. Starting another war would be a disaster for America, they
can't pay for the ones that are going on now.

eh1eh
USA motto. War war war, kill kill kill.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

USA motto. War war war, kill kill kill.

Whatever you say!

MHz
May I suggest changing the map over to Canada. Dry Muskeg is black gold and only 0.1% of the land is owned. Taking the 750.000sq mi will be a decade long fight (with summer off or winter in an Igloo designed with Kuwait standards) Hint, the ones packing the most ammo are the first to 'become a homesteader in the underworld of the swamps'. Being extra buoyant means you need bigger feet rather than bigger bellies, that is a self regulating 'law'.

Is this 'force account' or a submitted contract job?

By freeze up a whole new set of 'miners' would be purchased with overpriced tickets an almost exhaustive list of 'things to do with Pete's Peat and then with Peter's Pond. Can rice really be harvested when it is frozen on the plant and un-thawed in Mexico 3 days later? (where the home are for the frostbit miners who get a cask of rum as one way the Gov is thanking them for their sacrifice while having to settle for a sit down job, ....... and the daily rum allowance and the ditch weed and the beach and the rich tourists and your deformed body because you though keeping warm was a learn as you go skill. That false conception was part of the pre-work meeting.
Last edited by MHz; Apr 26th, 2012 at 09:41 PM..

EagleSmack
+2
Bartender... I'll have what he's having.

MHz
For it to be free there is a price not many would be willing to pay, least of all that gravity tester fresh from Algeria. one day, a new record at the time.
Things been a little fuzzy since that herd of St Bernards found me.

EagleSmack
+1
... oh and make it a double.

gopher
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote:

he is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (external - login to view)

That says it all.

MHz
go on, the devil is in the details.

Trust me you do not want double of what my daily existence goes through.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

go on, the devil is in the details.

Trust me you do not want double of what my daily existence goes through.

What your "daily existence" goes through?

Can you see why you aren't taken seriously?

MHz
I was never taken seriously ever since I said I believed in the Bible being accurate and a literal book. Since then I have read it lots and talked about it lots and still believe that today, looks like I've arrived at my final decision barring some dramatic event.
As for my political views on present and past events the whole thing could easily be changed into something kinder to more people without elimination of a 1% who are 'revered' as being 'above normal individuals' and it never exceeds more than one to a family. The cortruption today was born a very long time ago and what drove it back then is still behind the real reins today.

I think it could use less real drama, since others are involved and after all the lights and sirens are gone I still end up behind the keyboard. Feel enlightened now?

In this case the founder of seal team is the character I choose to mock, what person who is getting a military paycheck is going to say, I already have too much money, I don't need this war so neither does anybody else. OMG let the troops vote on what punishment an act requires, I doubt any would say a million is not worth 10 (unless you were some sort of racist)

I'm expecting this quiet time between us is going to be short and painless, not that I'm holding my breath or anything else, like expectation of change just so you don't go all faggy on my comment.

earth_as_one
Meanwhile back on subject.

Iran can shut down the Persian Gulf and nothing short of a full scale invasion and occupation can stop them. Persian Gulf oil is a strategic vital interest to China, India and Europe. If the US or Israel attack Iran, China will likely get involved. Russia would also be happy to sell arms to anyone who wants them, including Iran.

How is a war with Iran in the best interests of Americans?

I support letting Iranians determine Iran's evolution. Within a generation, Iran will amend its constitution to separate Mosque and State.

MHz

Within a generation, Iran will amend its constitution to separate Mosque and State.

Are you Iranian, if not why are you making predictions about what they should do?

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Whatever you say!

I was wrong. It's only 'kill kill kill' and that's just for the Marines.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I was wrong. It's only 'kill kill kill' and that's just for the Marines.

Yeah... I'd go with that.

MHz
Guess the war hawks can start voicing their apologies to Iran. Step right up don't be shy girls and others.

60 Minutes Ex-Mossad Chief quotIran is Very Rationalquot - YouTube