Founder of Seal Team Six Says U.S. Must Attack Iran

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
go on, the devil is in the details.

Trust me you do not want double of what my daily existence goes through.

What your "daily existence" goes through?

Can you see why you aren't taken seriously?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I was never taken seriously ever since I said I believed in the Bible being accurate and a literal book. Since then I have read it lots and talked about it lots and still believe that today, looks like I've arrived at my final decision barring some dramatic event.
As for my political views on present and past events the whole thing could easily be changed into something kinder to more people without elimination of a 1% who are 'revered' as being 'above normal individuals' and it never exceeds more than one to a family. The cortruption today was born a very long time ago and what drove it back then is still behind the real reins today.

I think it could use less real drama, since others are involved and after all the lights and sirens are gone I still end up behind the keyboard. Feel enlightened now?

In this case the founder of seal team is the character I choose to mock, what person who is getting a military paycheck is going to say, I already have too much money, I don't need this war so neither does anybody else. OMG let the troops vote on what punishment an act requires, I doubt any would say a million is not worth 10 (unless you were some sort of racist)

I'm expecting this quiet time between us is going to be short and painless, not that I'm holding my breath or anything else, like expectation of change just so you don't go all faggy on my comment.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Meanwhile back on subject.

Iran can shut down the Persian Gulf and nothing short of a full scale invasion and occupation can stop them. Persian Gulf oil is a strategic vital interest to China, India and Europe. If the US or Israel attack Iran, China will likely get involved. Russia would also be happy to sell arms to anyone who wants them, including Iran.

How is a war with Iran in the best interests of Americans?

I support letting Iranians determine Iran's evolution. Within a generation, Iran will amend its constitution to separate Mosque and State.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Whatever you say!

I was wrong. It's only 'kill kill kill' and that's just for the Marines.