My house is worth 1.7 billion dollars.

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
Now, the mansion for Kim jun-eun is being built up in the center of pyeongyang city. it's inside is decorated luxuriously using a lot of money and also another mansion is being built in hamkyungbuk-do known for thermal springs. two Kim's mansions are at least thirtythree and some of those mansions have railroads to move by the private train. while two kims live in luxury, Most of Northkoreans live a miserable. According to the world food plan, Only 68% Northkoreans received rations and even that was just under the half of their requirements. so, how about the rest of Northrkorean's life not getting any rations? a few days ago, i got the news that covered the poor girl who died of starvaion called as the flower-swallow child in Northkorea. when i see it, i felt how terrible Most of northkorean's life are. Northkorean's two pigs have been not taking care of the public until now and are just only concentrating on having their good life. it is the most miserable thing what i have ever seen. :(

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
If the North Koreans are good with it why should anyone else get their panties in a bunch over it? Don't you get the government you deserve and all that?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
If the North Koreans are good with it why should anyone else get their panties in a bunch over it? Don't you get the government you deserve and all that?

Ahhh...I sincerely doubt that the North Koreans are "good with it" unless the lack of nutrients from eating grass has had a detrimental effect on their cognitive abilities.

Not one of your finer posts.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Ahhh...I sincerely doubt that the North Koreans are "good with it" unless the lack of nutrients from eating grass has had a detrimental effect on their cognitive abilities.

Not one of your finer posts.

If they wanted something else they wouldn't have a difficult time finding help to rid themselves of the kooks. They just go along with it, forming up into squads to celebrate the leader. **** em'. When they start making their own guns, like you say the can easily, when they start strapping on suicide vests and taking runs at the leader, then they can have some help. If they want to be loonies and build nukes then let them rot.

And just out of curiosity, what are you the post rating lady?

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The amassing of great wealth and privileges.. in business, politics, the arts.. seems to follow a pretty predictable pattern. From rags to riches to rags again in three generations. And if you weren't counting Kim jun-eun is Gen 3.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
If they wanted something else they wouldn't have a difficult time finding help to rid themselves of the kooks. They just go along with it, forming up into squads to celebrate the leader. **** em'. When they start making their own guns, like you say the can easily, when they start strapping on suicide vests and taking runs at the leader, then they can have some help. If they want to be loonies and build nukes then let them rot.

Revolution does not happen in societies where the people are so desperate that they are obsessed with simply feeding themselves........they have other things on their mind. In fact, if you take a close look, you will find that revolution is usually inspired by people in society that are quite well-off. Trotsky, Lenin, Stalin were all among the privleged of Russian society.......(meaning they had enough to eat!).....Franklin, Jefferson, Madison, Washington were the elite of American society, the leaders of the French Revolution were a prominent politician, a Swiss banker, and a priest, Fidel and Raul Castro were from a well-off land-owning family, and Che was a medical doctor..........of all the great revolutionary leaders, only Mao came from a poor family....

There is no middle class in North Korea from which thinkers and revolutionaries develop to inspire revolt.

Ah.......you at least need rudimentary machining capability to make firearms.......and the autonomy to act without interference......

And yes I am, I am the arbiter of all that is fine and proper in CC posting! A cross between Miss Manners and the Red Queen! Bow to me, inferior one! :)

jellyfish16

Time Out
Nov 30, 2010
The amassing of great wealth and privileges.. in business, politics, the arts.. seems to follow a pretty predictable pattern. From rags to riches to rags again in three generations. And if you weren't counting Kim jun-eun is Gen 3.
thank you all for replies. unforgiven, i don't know my post rating ^^;; where can i check it?

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014

Over a million NK 'citizens' are in labour camps. They are in for life, and so are any children borne by them. In effect the children are therefore born into slavery.
The population is half-starved and treated like animals with the death penalty for many many offences.
Maybe YOU could formulate a plan to liberate the nation.

We're waiting, wise guy.