NASA Experts Claim Evidence of Life on Mars

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
"NASA Experts Claim Evidence of Life on Mars"
So? eanassir claimed that there are humanoids living there.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Know doubt in my mind Life is everywhere ..Intelligent life included..

What that life would look like.What constitutes as life Universally, and whether humans would be able to observe and understand it.Know it if stared us in the face... is another question ...

There's A whole Universe of possibilities to be explored and discovered

Beam me up Scotty ..There's no intelligent life down here..:p

Over and out there..

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

What that life would look like.What constitutes as life Universally, and whether humans would be able to observe and understand it.Know it if stared us in the face... is another question ...

Over and out there..
Hey! You've been tripping on the same stuff I have.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
"NASA Experts Claim Evidence of Life on Mars"
So? eanassir claimed that there are humanoids living there.

Now...don't go encouraging him by admitting you read that Islamic stuff

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario

Over and out there..

That is the accepted scientific consensus, Greenfish. The accepted view is that there nothing special about life and nothing special about intelligence. Where there are suitable conditions, life will almost invariably evolve, and given enough time, intelligence will too.

So intelligence is probably commonplace in the universe. Indeed, there are many possible, likely candidates for existence of life right here in the Solar System (though not intelligent life of course, except perhaps on earth).

Life could possibly exist in the clouds of Venus. The temperature is moderate in the clouds, there is carbon and moisture in the atmosphere and existence of life is possible. The bigger moons of Jupiter (Io, Europa etc.)are also strong possibilities.

So in theory, there is no reason why life should not evolve on Mars. This latest discovery is tantalizing. However, one meteorite does not prove it beyond doubt, we need lots more evidence.