CROP CIRCLES alien or man made

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
The growing phenomenon of crop circles are they man made? or alien made?
you decide ?

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I've seen a few former crop circle makers from the UK show how they made them, which was bassically with a board, some rope, and a design they pre drew to scale of the field they owned. Walking on the boards bent them over evenly without any footsteps, and they walked along the paths you see in the image above this post.

It was on TLC a few years ago, but I imagine you can YouTube it with some search like "how to make crop circles" or something like that.

But basically, no, it's not aliens.... just some lonely farmers with a lot of time on their hands..... and besides I imagine aliens have more important things to do then flatten our food with pretty pictures.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
I've seen a few former crop circle makers from the UK show how they made them, which was bassically with a board, some rope, and a design they pre drew to scale of the field they owned. Walking on the boards bent them over evenly without any footsteps, and they walked along the paths you see in the image above this post.

It was on TLC a few years ago, but I imagine you can YouTube it with some search like "how to make crop circles" or something like that.

But basically, no, it's not aliens.... just some lonely farmers with a lot of time on their hands..... and besides I imagine aliens have more important things to do then flatten our food with pretty pictures.

Praxius ive seen that too but your talking about 8-9 years ago and if you think that these kind of designs can be made with string and a piece of board then go give it a try i will post some more soon to show what i mean OK

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Praxius ive seen that too but your talking about 8-9 years ago and if you think that these kind of designs can be made with string and a piece of board then go give it a try i will post some more soon to show what i mean OK

Well the more people you get together, the faster and more complex you can make it. Since that show you and I saw 8-9 years ago, I would imagine it's quite possible many people decided to take it a step further.