My first CC video/please try it

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
I could have lived quite happily the rest of my life not knowing that I might be making a wish on one of those flaming unmanned shuttles. :idea:

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I could have lived quite happily the rest of my life not knowing that I might be making a wish on one of those flaming unmanned shuttles. :idea:
ROFL....never thought of it that way....in fact awe....Zan on some romantic night...they both look up just in time and she storms off to see if that damn shuttle is on a mission...
AAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

lordy

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I hope no one ever puked in space... how messy that must me!

apparently frogs have puked in space. No-one knew the COULD puke until they took some up into space, whereupon some of them vomited their entire stomachs out of their mouths, scraped off the food remnants, and swallowed their stomachs again.

freaky.

Doc, have you seen my coffee enema video?

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
no I'm begging you to send the coffee bean enemma...i live for this stuff....i give them to my neighbors and enjoy all the fun things that come out...find money sometimes...once there was a ring i kept it...
have you ever tasted corn that was not digested...it's fab

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
no I'm begging you to send the coffee bean enemma...i live for this stuff....i give them to my neighbors and enjoy all the fun things that come out...find money sometimes...once there was a ring i kept it...
have you ever tasted corn that was not digested...it's fab

look in the CC videos section, under my name. I have 5 videos uploaded, one of which is called "coffee enema" as far as i recall.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
ok thanks hermy ...i'll save the joy till tonight...i'm all clean and well i might get excited and want to do things to myself ...no time no time....looking forward to it.....

Remember to put a drop mat down so you don't soil your floors, Doc.