The Great Global Warming Swindle

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Are you green? How many flights have you taken in the last year? Feeling guilty about all those unnecessary car journeys? Well, maybe ... all » there's no need to feel bad. According to a group of scientists brought together by documentary-maker Martin Durkin, if the planet is heating up, it isn't your fault and there's nothing you can do about it. We've almost begun to take it for granted that climate change is a man-made phenomenon. But just as the environmental lobby think they've got our attention, a group of naysayers have emerged to slay the whole premise of global warming.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=9005566792811497638&q=great+global+warming

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
The planet isn't warming. What's really happening is that aliens are making glaciers smaller, icecaps, smaller, taking the perma out of permafrost, etc. But I don't care what the cause is.
Think I'll pitch my old paint cans in the creek, buy a Hummer, burn my garbage, throw my used oil into the ditch.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
The planet isn't warming. What's really happening is that aliens are making glaciers smaller, icecaps, smaller, taking the perma out of permafrost, etc. But I don't care what the cause is.
Think I'll pitch my old paint cans in the creek, buy a Hummer, burn my garbage, throw my used oil into the ditch.

Umm. Don't forget purple is the colour of sarcasm. That's 'color' for you ITN.:wave: