Stevia blended in water=natural gas=cold fission=easily proven!!

PoetWarrior

Nov 29, 2006
Blend pure Stevia powder in water, and water will safely split inside the blender into natural gas that looks like WHITE SOUP, and when you stop blending, that SOUP will change again into better water falling beneath a layer of toxic SOAPY FOAM. By removing the FOAM that rises to the surface of better and better water 6 times, I have made a new small 500 ml bottle 4 grams heavier, and changed it into what people are calling a miracle for the human body. Cal Worsham's a famous cage fighter who lost all his 'old guy flab' and over 20 lbs in less than 30 days from using Stevia and drinking heavier pure water. And he's going to testify on a bible in the pay it forward movie that I'm making and state that Stevia and the pure sweet water it produces were a miracle for his body. To whomever is reading this right now, you should realize that the American government has held Stevia back because it represents healthy power and healthy human bodies. By changing the weight validly, and scientifically, I have proven cold fission. Stevia turns water into a potential source of fuel in split h2o, and it's 'exhaust' can be made into miracle water for the human body. Unlike Petroleum, which pollutes and makes things worse when you use it, Stevia turns water into clean and healthy fuel, and 'washes water' in the process by splitting lighter toxins away to float above the heavier and denser h2o molecules. I haven't made heavy water. I've eliminated lighter toxins hiding in water, and therefore increased the amount of water in that small 500 ml bottle. This is a miracle that academics and scientists are having trouble grasping. It's a 'crossover' between the sciences that isn't allowed for in known laws/theories/and rules that govern modern science. dqcw41@yahoo.com, if you're interested in becoming a part of the solution to getting this miracle validated. Imagine Cal's weight loss and renewed vitality happening all over North America?? Miraculous results. And it's not gonna happen until this easily proven miracle is validated and gets the attention it deserves. Thank you for reading. And if you have any doubt about what I've just written? You should be ashamed of yourself if you don't blend a white powder once hunted down and arrested by the FDA in water to witness the miracle of cold fission. And if you do blend pure Stevia in water, ask yourself if you really feel comfortable drinking water with that much SOAPY TOXIC FOAM in it?? And if you want to experience results similar to Cal's? Then 'wash your water' 6 times using Stevia to split it apart where the h and o's fall below lighter easily removed toxins. And drinking that water everday for 30 days would start to change your body. For the better.
Dan