Colonoscopy Public Announcement

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I have to go in for procedure # 2 soon. I read alot of US politics to prepare for it. Preparation-GWB?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
JimMoyer

Words are not enough....and that is all we are allowed here..... good thoughts sent to you....

Another one of life's challenges.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
Actually, colonoscopies are easy.

Don't eat anything the day before. You're allowed a boullion cube soup, and water.
Nothing red or purple in color.

The Eve of colonoscopy you take Fleets phospho soda, and sit on the throne for an hour.

Then the next day you are under anesthesia.

The result ?

Colorful photographs of your ahem you know what.

3 benign pollups.

All because of George Bush. According to Dr Lol Kreskin.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Actually, colonoscopies are easy.

Don't eat anything the day before. You're allowed a boullion cube soup, and water.
Nothing red or purple in color.

The Eve of colonoscopy you take Fleets phospho soda, and sit on the throne for an hour.

Then the next day you are under anesthesia.

The result ?

Colorful photographs of your ahem you know what.

3 benign pollups.

All because of George Bush. According to Dr Lol Kreskin.

I got the pollups thing too. Bush is such a pain in the ass I've developed a new conspiracy theory. Have you noticed the increase in colonoscopies since Shrub entered the picture? lol

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
The spike in colonoscopies especially in the States I attribute to Katie Couric, whose husband
died at 48 or some similar young age, and who went on TV broadcasting her own colonoscopy
in living color. And for years an ad campaign featuring a Jewish Pollup up in a tree also helped.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
JimMoyer

I have a girlfriend who has survived colon cancer and if it weren't for routine colonoscopy done because her doctor was "suspicious".... she was way too young for the usual suspects....they found cancer....very
early stage - hardly detectible at all.

She had a partial colon removal and went on a strict diet - didn't even opt for chemo and has been cancer free (checked every year) and I still have a healthy friend to enjoy.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I'm wondering if the only ones who need to take a colonoscopy are those with a family history
of colon cancer ? Anyway, Curiosity, glad to see your friend is okay.

But I'm seriously worried for Kreskin who appears confused between a Bushoscopy and a Colonoscopy.

Or perhaps Diablo is a pollup ???

popcorn

Nominee Member
Sep 30, 2006
Ottawa Canada
About Colonscopic

Well Well In 1986- 88the past I had a few of those test and in those day's they where quite rude and no question about it,they did not have any preparation explaining what they wood do,it was chop chop that's it that's all.But this time from 2003 to 2005 I had a few and let you kno it's much better the Doctors are very carefull when it come's to those test.So the one that goes for those test,dont be scare you will be very prepared.popcorn