The Story of MEAT

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
http://healthconscience.org/meat/

Educated people, and Ranchers who raise cattle.

What do some of them they have in common?
- THEY WON'T EAT MEAT.

Like I said, SOME of them won't, but you wil find ranchers who do of course. But the EDUCATED RANCHERS dont!!

Personally, I quit eating meat many years after I had decided it was bad stuff with the added horemones and other issues like environmental destrruction from cattle operations. It takes time to change, its not easy. I sympathise with meat eaters, its just that I am not one anymore. Sometimes a bit of bacon with my eggs...

Environmental:
The U.S. Meat Industry requires 155,000,000 barrels of oil a year, just to raise cattle for beef.

Health -
Cancer from horemones!! the EU banned it, why don't we? Why is the USA and Canada still using RgBh, bovine growth horemone?
[did ya see the Corporation show that told of this conspiracy?]
[its true].
HOREMONES: "Cancer scare over US beef" -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/the_economy/334874.stm

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
I have heard it said that if all herbicides, pesticides, growth hormones, and steroids were removed from human foods sources, the cancer rates would be reduced by 80%.

Next to eating the carcinogens, is the consumption of what enables cancers to grow, the natural growth hormone IGF-I which is identical in humans and cows. Don't just refuse to eat meat, refuse dairy as well.

Alberta'sfinest

Electoral Member
Dec 9, 2005
I eat meat, but my meat comes from a family friend and is raised in a pasture, not a feed lot. I don't drink milk however, as it doesn't completely break down if consumed in amounts larger than 6 oz. It rots in your stomach releasing toxins which give you stomach and intestinal cancer. Add that with the hormones, and it's a cancer cocktail. Health Canada banned those hormones for use in dairy cows, but other types of hormones are given to cattle that are slaughtered for meat.
I saw that corporation documentary too. It was an eye opener about the functioning of the corporate world.

Pretty much all food is poisonous these days, and even strictly vegetarian isn't enough unless you grow your own food. The reason why the government is trying to privatize healthcare is because they know there is about to be a cancer pandemic and the system will become unable to deal with the situation, and the funds necessary to treat the sick would bankrupt the country. Treatment is useless for cancer anyways. It only extends your life, not saves it.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Uh-huh.

All this is why average life expectancy has been going UP for decades.

'Scuse me, I'm off to another thread.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Could it not be said, though, that we are getting sicker by what we eat and breathe and by the way we live, while staying alive longer because of the vastly superior medical techniques and drugs now available to us?

Would we not stay alive as long or longer, but without medical intervention, if our food supply and life habits were safer?

Alberta'sfinest

Electoral Member
Dec 9, 2005
Most of these chemicals were introduced within the last 20-30 years, and have only started to build up in the food chain over the last 10 years. Scientists are predicting that 1 in 2 people will get cancer in their lifetime do to carcinogen levels in the populous. Genetic degradation is also playing a major role in the cancer increases we're seeing. You don't here about this on the news too much as it's a sensitive subject.

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Thanks for those thoughtfull replies, good stuff.

Only one of us is too afraid to open their eyes!! [he is off to another thread, I hope I am not offending him] . It is a scary thing to think we have been betrayed like this.

I think this is especially good food for thought:
"ITS IN THE DAIRY TOO".
TQ for that, and for the "6oz. of milk is too much at once" idea.

I never drink 'a glass of milk' anymore, but a little on cereal is not so bad. I even changed away from that when I can find a decent alternative like Almond milk{soy milk isn't good, I will post that sometime too!].

And yes, Doctors [who are not too afraid to say so] admit that -
"89% of cancers are from toxins in products and foods". And most of those could simply be "re-formulated", but corporations refuse to do it because it isn't what shareholders want to do.

Or so they think that removing toxins is not what shareholders would want to do - most people would do it, but shareholders are not really people, not like a corporations is {its so confusing].

I AM JUST THRILLED THAT SOME OF YOU WOULD SUPPORT MY POST. I have many years behind me of talking like this, and usually just get kicked in the teeth for it.

Thanks again, I really mean it,
Karlin.

PS -
quote from Colpy - "All this is why average life expectancy has been going UP for decades." {in explaining why toxins are no problem for him].

K - I just heard yesterday that obesity rates of today mean kids born today will not live longer than their parents - FOR THE FIRST TIME IN KNOWN HISTORY.
So, the increasing life expectancy of the 20thC. was from eating well and having more security, less starvation - better economics mostly. And all of it is erased by 'corporate toxins' .