Last Saturday.

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
I worked with the City and Ontario Power Generation (Pickering Nuclear Power Sation, Pickering Ontario).

To build a natural dam, with some friends and some scouts, apparently it was to keep Carp(the fish) out of the bay area becuase the carp were eating all the vegetation in the area and they wanted a nice green bay area with lots of weeds and schrubs in the water.

I guess what i'm trying to say is...why would a trillion dollar institute like Ontario Power Generation be involved in a small project like this?

The city alone could of handled it, is it strange that the dam is being built in a river... that passes by the Nuke plant?

Whats the real reason they would need to keep fish out of the water, are they afraid that the fish would grow a 3rd eye, mutation.

Furthermore, now that there blocking out the Carp, what are they gonna eat, they wont have anything to eat they'l have to move somewhere else, which creates another problem they might have overlooked or just don't care about....the carp also eat the garbage floating in the water...WHO WILL EAT THE GARBAGE IN THE WATER NOW?

Or maybee I just think too much...

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
A small revine thats part of the Frenchmans Bay Marina Area.

Thats what the dam is supposably for, "the frenchmans bay project".