Cannabis may fix my flat tire
Cannabis may pay off my overdraft
but
Cannabis will never have any beneficial health effect on anybody
So, stop kidding yourselves you pathetic addicts

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Taking dangerous pharaceuticals to prevent clogged arteries, as seen on TV ads? {Olestra?]

Maybe there is something with side-effects you will actually enjoy!! [instead of causing liver disease] -

- eating pot helps keep arteries clear:

[/QUOTE]

Actually there are no side effects 'one may enjoy' from medical pot. Most people who use it are not smoking it.

And ignore the Peter Kents who are commenting especially the admitted alcoholic.........

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/s...lly-kill-leukemia.html?highlight=Cannabinoids

Comparing marijuana to fentanyl is social conservatism without a clue:

Comparing marijuana to fentanyl is social conservatism without a clue: Robyn Urback - CBC News | Opinion

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You use hemp linen for that?
Give him some pine bark, help with his hemorrhoids.

There are quite a few things that are good for that part. ACV is one one of the better ones and it doesn't matter if it is the $7/4l or $10/1l variety it will take care of that plus high BP and a whole lot more. (for the ones that think pot is the only 'treatment' and I'm sure there are a few pot smokers who are having circulation issues as they get older. (same as everybody else, being a tad high makes you forget those types of ailments.

I don't smoke it.
Little pinch between the cheek and gums would seem to be the easiest way to get high, as long as you have a bale of the stuff sitting around. Tea used to be promoted as a decent alternative to smoking. Add a coco leaf and that might be just what the population in a stagnant economy needs.Energy to do things but able to remain calm when the realization that there is nothing to do that makes any money.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I don't care for the effect, myself. I much prefer the mellow that I get from a nice glass of wine.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
It doesn't prevent the inevitable;