White Holes: Stranger Than Black Holes?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
[youtube]pTmidUC3BT4[/youtube]

Published on Apr 17, 2017
Ever since their discovery in the early 20th Century...
Bonus Video @ Patreon http://www.patreon.com/strangemysteries

Narration provided by JaM Advertising New Mexico www.tasteofjam.com

we've learnt that they can warp time, trap light and do many other bizarre things we're yet to explain. But now there's a new kid on the block, the white hole, and these fellas may be even weirder.

Transdimensional portals. There I said it. Black holes have something called an event horizon, and when light or matter crosses this point they cannot return to the universe from whence they came. If traversable wormholes exist between white and black holes, some physicists believe that they should be able to alter the speed of time, and potentially even reverse it for anyone travelling through. Earlier in this video we mentioned the theory that white holes are just very old black holes, but what we failed to mention is when this takes place.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You have a PHD in Advanced Stupid Think. Warped time in a two kilo bag, $5,99 at Costco, while supplies last. Don't be left out get some today your whole retarded family will enjoy the gift of warpable concept tech.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Personally, I prefer white holes
me too.
;)

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
[youtube]pTmidUC3BT4[/youtube]

Published on Apr 17, 2017
Ever since their discovery in the early 20th Century...
Bonus Video @ Patreon http://www.patreon.com/strangemysteries

Narration provided by JaM Advertising New Mexico www.tasteofjam.com

we've learnt that they can warp time, trap light and do many other bizarre things we're yet to explain. But now there's a new kid on the block, the white hole, and these fellas may be even weirder.

Transdimensional portals. There I said it. Black holes have something called an event horizon, and when light or matter crosses this point they cannot return to the universe from whence they came. If traversable wormholes exist between white and black holes, some physicists believe that they should be able to alter the speed of time, and potentially even reverse it for anyone travelling through. Earlier in this video we mentioned the theory that white holes are just very old black holes, but what we failed to mention is when this takes place.
Racist!