Biologist Proves Measles Isn't A Virus, Wins Supreme Court Case Against Doctor

Murphy
I could have told you that, but you wouldn't have believed me. You should start seeing a shaman. We know you're 70 and we don't give a schittte either.

That's not entirely true. There are four individuals that play with an implant you have. I occasionally direct photons and valence electrons at you that are emitted from your screen. You can never escape.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by MurphyView Post

I could have told you that, but you wouldn't have believed me. You should start seeing a shaman. We know you're 70 and we don't give a schittte either.

That's not entirely true. There are four individuals that play with an implant you have. I occasionally direct photons and valence electrons at you that are emitted from your screen. You can never escape.

I'm seeing a shaman this weekend and I have shields built in my computer room to block your electrons and photons, cuz I know everything aboutchu and your nefarious deeds. Two can play this game and I've been at it for a lot longer than you.

Murphy
That's funny. Your not old enough to be my little brother. I'll adjust the dosage on your synapse.

Kreskin

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

and so, doomed to be repeated, eh?

I'm sure that their children will thank them sooo much for being so uninformed and unwilling to learn the facts, rather then looking for what corroborates what they feel about it.

From a psychological perspective, people who believe in such things with verifiable proof to the contrary are quite fascinating. Usually disenfranchised with a need to feel they know something nobody else knows, which in turn makes them special. Too bad it's their children that will feel the brunt of such a need for feeling special.

The inability to produce verifiable proof decided this case. Your opinion carries no weight against results. Have some more artificial sweetener.and a side order of SSRI's. Why not pour a nice warm bath of LYSOL.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

The inability to produce verifiable proof decided this case. Your opinion carries no weight against results. Have some more artificial sweetener.and a side order of SSRI's. Why not pour a nice warm bath of LYSOL.

sure sure. verifiable proof eh? like from Natural news? whereby even the quacks think that's a quack site?

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

sure sure. verifiable proof eh? like from Natural news? whereby even the quacks think that's a quack site?

That's your obinion and you are welcome to it. If you think herbal remedies are quackery you must think iodine and codliver oil are quite useless. Like I've indicated earlier the human race got here to this time and place by exactly the stuff you denegrate. That is called illogic. Has healthy food been eclipsed by synthetic potions? In your mind and no where else. But you persist in your error and have some more Vioxx.
Vioxx: This Pharmaceutical Drug Killed Over 60,000 People (external - login to view) no quacks there I suppose.

no new posts