Business leaders duped by faked global warming data

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data

The Mail on Sunday can reveal a landmark paper exaggerated global warming
It was rushed through and timed to influence the Paris agreement on climate change
America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration broke its own rules
The report claimed the pause in global warming never existed, but it was based on misleading, ‘unverified’ data

A high-level whistleblower has told this newspaper that America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) breached its own rules on scientific integrity when it published the sensational but flawed report, aimed at making the maximum possible impact on world leaders including Barack Obama and David Cameron at the UN climate conference in Paris in 2015.

World leaders duped by manipulated global warming data | Daily Mail Online

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
And from the other side.

The new article in ‘The Mail on Sunday’ is based entirely on an interview with Dr John Bates, a climate scientist formerly employed at NOAA. Publication of the newspaper article was timed to coincide with a blog by Dr Bates in which he outlines his claims in detail.

Dr Bates’ main complaint is that Dr Karl and his co-authors did not follow strict procedures required for NOAA’s ‘operational’ data. It is not yet clear whether Dr Karl should have subjected his research data to the same procedures. Dr Karl, who retired from NOAA in August 2016, has not yet had the opportunity to respond fully to Dr Bates’ allegations.

Dr Bates also claims in his blog that Dr Karl had his “thumb on the scale pushing for, and often insisting on, decisions that maximize warming”, but does not provide any evidence to support this serious allegation.

However, the article by David Rose in ‘The Mail on Sunday’ contains many demonstrably false statements and misrepresentations about the paper by Dr Karl and co-authors.

The article states: “None of the data on which the paper was based was properly ‘archived’ – a mandatory requirement meant to ensure that raw data and the software used to process it is accessible to other scientists, so they can verify NOAA results”.

But the article fails to admit that the paper by Dr Karl and co-authors has already been subjected to extensive scrutiny by other researchers since it was published in June 2015.
More fake news in

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Haha! I'm seeing 'alternative facts' again here.
That report was wrong; this one is right.
No, this one is wrong; that one is right.
Hmmmmmmmmmm!

I don't know who's right or wrong but I know it is ultimately about money. Just got our utilities bills last week with the carbon tax charged. Wow! what a jump!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ultimately it's about depopulation. A quick look at the enormous crop damage throughout southren Europe and north Africa in vegetable and citrus 40 to 80 percent wiped out. Shortages are being experianced and this is likely just the obvious beginning. Don't forget to include the volcanic activity. It has the same source. Two decades of constant global warming alerts when they knew damn well the opposite would happen. Here comes the shade. I've been reading that not much agriculture will happen above 45 north for a few decades. The southern hemisphere is not being spared either.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
haha! I'm seeing 'alternative facts' again here.
Hmmmmmmmmmm!

I don't know who's right or wrong but i know it is ultimately about money. Just got our utilities bills last week with the carbon tax charged. Wow! What a jump!

exactly

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRcu-ysocX4&t=3328s
1177 BC: The Year Civilization Collapsed (Eric Cline, PhD)

We have already been here before

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Haha! I'm seeing 'alternative facts' again here.
Hmmmmmmmmmm!

I don't know who's right or wrong but I know it is ultimately about money. Just got our utilities bills last week with the carbon tax charged. Wow! what a jump!

I agree with you although my idea on why it's all about money might differ from yours.

But on your first statement, I 100% agree with you. I think it's extremely important that people take it upon themselves to learn how to critical thinking / reading skills and to update their knowledge on everything as often as possible. All we can really do with any of the data that's published is make an educated guess as to what it will mean to us. It's all the scientists can do with the data too.

Ultimately it's about depopulation. A quick look at the enormous crop damage throughout southren Europe and north Africa in vegetable and citrus 40 to 80 percent wiped out. Shortages are being experianced and this is likely just the obvious beginning. Don't forget to include the volcanic activity. It has the same source. Two decades of constant global warming alerts when they knew damn well the opposite would happen. Here comes the shade. I've been reading that not much agriculture will happen above 45 north for a few decades. The southern hemisphere is not being spared either.

You forgot to mention the bees. I remember reading an article on global dimming. Seemed downright terrifying.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
terrified is the way to separate people from their common sense

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
terrified is the way to separate people from their common sense

Terrified is a condition by way of bullshjt like global warming and ISIS. We were all terrified of global warming and the demon CO2 well now it ain't going to happen, oops.

The refund mechanisms must be put in place before the lynchings begin I hope thier thinking.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
used to be magnets pulled out the slugs
now they detect the money

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Ultimately it's about depopulation. A quick look at the enormous crop damage throughout southren Europe and north Africa in vegetable and citrus 40 to 80 percent wiped out. Shortages are being experianced and this is likely just the obvious beginning. Don't forget to include the volcanic activity. It has the same source. Two decades of constant global warming alerts when they knew damn well the opposite would happen. Here comes the shade. I've been reading that not much agriculture will happen above 45 north for a few decades. The southern hemisphere is not being spared either.[/QUOTE

If the changes in temperatures, weather patterns, and growing conditions are changing because of the Poles switching positions the whole world will gradually change. Where there were deserts will become fertile growing areas, Rain forests will disappear and start growing on the opposite side of the world, our fertile growing soil will become desert like, etc.
Already we are seeing changes in plant life. the disappearance of plants that once grew here in profusion and the appearance of strange unidentifiable plants. Tornados and earth tremors where they never were before. Snow in areas that never saw it until now.
We see insects here that never were here before. Are they migrating from different climates?
This theory makes sense to me and if it's a fact nothing man can do will stop it. We will have to adapt or die.
Once the transition is complete the world would settle down again unless we go to war and blow ourselves up before then. That's more likely to happen, imo.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Ultimately it's about depopulation. A quick look at the enormous crop damage throughout southren Europe and north Africa in vegetable and citrus 40 to 80 percent wiped out. Shortages are being experianced and this is likely just the obvious beginning. Don't forget to include the volcanic activity. It has the same source. Two decades of constant global warming alerts when they knew damn well the opposite would happen. Here comes the shade. I've been reading that not much agriculture will happen above 45 north for a few decades. The southern hemisphere is not being spared either.[/QUOTE

If the changes in temperatures, weather patterns, and growing conditions are changing because of the Poles switching positions the whole world will gradually change. Where there were deserts will become fertile growing areas, Rain forests will disappear and start growing on the opposite side of the world, our fertile growing soil will become desert like, etc.
Already we are seeing changes in plant life. the disappearance of plants that once grew here in profusion and the appearance of strange unidentifiable plants. Tornados and earth tremors where they never were before. Snow in areas that never saw it until now.
We see insects here that never were here before. Are they migrating from different climates?
This theory makes sense to me and if it's a fact nothing man can do will stop it. We will have to adapt or die.

What you describe is normal in the big picture. Right now it's a solar minimum and the powered up jetstream. Adapt or die, have something to eat first. Crop failure is the most immeadiate worry right now I believe.

Piers Corbyn's Look ahead for 2017:
Press enquiries Piers Corbyn 07958713320
"2017 will see even more wild weather fluctuations than 2016 as the Solar-Lunar driven Wild Jet Stream / Mini Ice Age circulation we warned of often since 2008 bites deeper.
"All the current and recent weather extremes are the wrong type of extremes for the CO2 warmism story and directly disprove that delusion (see 24 Dec statement below). They are predictable consequences of Solar-Lunar effects and this year we will see more and more explicit evidence of our world-leading Solar-Lunar theory.
"Currently the amazing growth in Greenland Ice - ignored by the #FakeNews and #FakeScience of Mainstream media demonstrates that point (Great graph below).
"This year the CO2 warmists on BBC, AlJazeera (funded by BigOil-State Qatar), other Main-Streanm-Media, the EU, UN and the Clinton-WallStreet clique will resort to even more desperate fraud to try and save their doomed story. However their gravy train will be undermined thanks to Donald Trump's election and #Clexit (Climate Agreement Exit) campaigns across the world and we will see the more honest among them switching sides. The CO2 Climate CON Dogma must be destroyed this year.
"In "Green" campaigns we must build a #TrueGreen movement which defends bio-diversity, clean air and water and nature and opposes real (eg diesel, chemical) pollution. Honest greens must be encouraged to ditch the CO2 story which as it goes under will drag down their honest intents.
"We must resolutely attack #FakeGreen campaigns which put CO2 non-problems to the fore and are the ideological thugs to enforce mass theft from the world public in carbon charges and energy taxes & surcharges of all sorts which are part of the corporate globalisation 'Big Projects' agenda which benefits only the super-rich and impoverishes and enslaves the vast majority of the world."

Welcome

This guys my favourite weatherman.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If anybody needs a silver lining it's that the original measurements were accurate as they would not have been part of any conspiracy so those parameters fed into some weather smart computer should allow various outcomes to be predicted based in the input. Combine the past with observations in the here and now with a physics program rather than an artistic program and it won't take much time to allow for moving a lot of people before a disaster happens to them based on an accurate weather prediction program. Laying the railway in the old west woulds be an example right down to land speculators bilked the public out of billions of dollars. Today if the desert was going to bloom then that land would be purchased for pennies and sold for dollars, . . . unfortunately.

This guys my favourite weatherman.
This is mine.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
DAVID ROSE: How can we trust global warming scientists if they keep twisting the truth

They were duped – and so were we. That was the conclusion of last week’s damning revelation that world leaders signed the Paris Agreement on climate change under the sway of unverified and questionable data.

A landmark scientific paper –the one that caused a sensation by claiming there has been NO slowdown in global warming since 2000 – was critically flawed. And thanks to the bravery of a whistleblower, we now know that for a fact.

The response has been extraordinary, with The Mail on Sunday’s disclosures reverberating around the world. There have been nearly 150,000 Facebook ‘shares’ since last Sunday, an astonishing number for a technically detailed piece, and extensive coverage in media at home and abroad.

It has even triggered an inquiry by Congress. Lamar Smith, the Texas Republican who chairs the House of Representatives’ science committee, is renewing demands for documents about the controversial paper, which was produced by America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the world’s leading source of climate data.

In his view, the whistleblower had shown that ‘NOAA cheated and got caught’. No wonder Smith and many others are concerned: the revelations go to the very heart of the climate change industry and the scientific claims we are told we can trust.

Remember, the 2015 Paris Agreement imposes gigantic burdens and its effects are felt on every household in the country. Emissions pledges made by David Cameron will cost British consumers a staggering £319 billion by 2030 – almost three times the annual budget for the NHS in England.

That is not the end of it. Taxpayers also face an additional hefty contribution to an annual £80 billion in ‘climate aid’ from advanced countries to the developing world. That is on top of our already gargantuan aid budget. Green levies and taxes already cost the average household more than £150 a year.

The contentious paper at the heart of this furore – with the less than accessible title of Possible Artifacts Of Data Biases In The Recent Global Surface Warming Hiatus – was published just six months before the Paris conference by the influential journal Science.

It made a sensational claim: that contrary to what scientists have been saying for years, there was no ‘pause’ or ‘slowdown’ in global warming in the early 21st Century.
Indeed, this ‘Pausebuster’ paper as it has become known, claimed the rate of warming was even higher than before, making ‘urgent action’ imperative.
How can we trust global warming scientists asks David Rose | Daily Mail Online

I don't think lil pot ate oh! was scammed, he is a knowing tool of the globalists who want to destroy nationalism for a global dictatorship, which means killing canada to do it

There can be no doubting the impact of this document. It sat prominently in the scientific briefings handed out to international negotiators, including EU and UK diplomats.

An official report from the European Science Advisory Council stated that the paper had ‘refined the corrections in temperature records’ and shown the warming rate after 2000 was higher than for 1950-99.
So, flawed as it was, the Pausebuster paper unquestionably helped persuade world leaders to sign an agreement that imposes massive emissions cuts on developed countries.
No wonder, then, that our revelations were met with fury by green propagandists. Some claimed the MoS had published ‘fake news’. One scientist accused me of becoming the ‘David Irving of climate change denial’ – a reference to the infamous Holocaust denier.

Yet perhaps more damaging is the claim from some in the green lobby that our disclosures are small beer. In fact, their importance cannot be overstated. They strike at the heart of climate science because they question the integrity of the global climate datasets on which pretty much everything else depends.
The whistleblower is a man called Dr John Bates, who until last year was one of two NOAA ‘principal scientists’ working on climate issues. And as he explained to the MoS, one key concern is the reliability of new data on sea temperatures issued in 2015 at the same time as the Pausebuster paper.

Read more: How can we trust global warming scientists asks David Rose | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I guess that means david Irving was right too?