Sep 23, 2015
Damn straight!!DB
don't clean em off too good
the soil biology that lives on the skin of the root is also key

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I used to have the direction on how to process it. Good luck on tampering with this plant Monsanto.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
brush them off,
dry them,
put them in a cast iron skillet
smash them
make tea

here is a way and a bunch of excellent links too
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvg2bd-QjM0

like how ginger kills cancer

and guess what?
chilli peppers cause an 11 percent decrease across the board in heart attack and stroke cases
that is the main reason why I am still alive with a cured Heart after the heart attack I had last year

so while they don't prescribe that to 100 patients
11 will die - needlessly and to protect big pharma and hospital operating room bottom lines

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170113133047.htm

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Dandelion Root Cancer Cure? At No Cost!
(in part)
[SIZE=+1]To make the powder from the dandelion root you must follow my directions to the letter. Any changes and it won't work. Dig a handful of dandelion roots any time of the year, it doesn't matter. Cut the leaves off just below the crown. DO NOT WASH. Then they must be dried around 100 degrees. I do it in an incubator with no water. You can also dry them under a heat light bulb if you raise or lower it so it's 100 degrees. You can also use the sun or put them in the attic if it's not too hot. It takes about 5 or 6 days in the incubator. I have not done this all the way under the heat light. When you break a root and it snaps it is ready to powder. Take an old iron frying pan and a clean hammer. Take one root at a time and place in the frying pan and start tapping. Don't hit hard or it will fly all over the place. I put my hand around the root to keep most of it in the pan. If it sticks to the hammer and pan, and doesn't crumble in your fingers, it isn't dry enough. Keep it up until you have enough to start. It takes about 20 minutes to ? hour to prepare enough for a week. When you get used to it you can go much faster. [/SIZE]

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
lol
use a small frying pan in the big frying pan
much easier then the hammer

and put the leaves in a salad - don't want to waste them either

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
In the video the good doctor simply ground the dried root in a kitchen blender and made tea.
I saw somebody make some colloidal silver and when they drank a bit the next day it was black. That is the color silver turns afetr it has been exposed to white light. CS should be kept in a glass amber colored bottle ot an old hydrogen peroxide bottle and then it sats an amber color. Once it is black it doesn't do anything at all. They also left out that the probes should be /2" apart and a current restrictor in line so the silver particles stay as small as possible. (for internal use)