You can view the covering of Chornobyl online

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The building that is going to be covering the Chernobyl Power Plant is being moved into position this week and can be viewed online

The webcam, which is directed towards the construction site of the New Safe-Confinement - "The Arch”.

This is the biggest arched construction in the world, which will cover the outdated and disintegrating Sarcophagus of Chornobyl Nuclear Power Plant.

.https://www.chernobyl-tour.com/webcams_chernobyl_nuclear_power_plant_en.html

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
chernobyl is bad
but because of all the weapons grade plutonium stored on the roofs of those reactors
fukushima is possibly an extinction level event

I hear they are planning to serve vegetables from fukushima at the Olympics and have events there
i sure hope not

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I wonder if the "Elephants foot" is still super crazy insanely dangerous?

Sh!t just read that there is also corium at fukushima....

That stuff is nasty

Thanks for this post about the 'Elephants foot', Johnnny............had not heard of that term before so I went searching.

The “Elephant's Foot” is a solid mass made of melted nuclear fuel mixed with lots and lots of concrete, sand, and core sealing material that the fuel had melted through. It is located in a basement area under the original location of the core.Jul 1, 2014

Nasty stuff, indeed.

I hear they are planning to serve vegetables from fukushima at the Olympics and have events there
i sure hope not

You gotta be kiddin'......................you are aren't you? 8O

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
there is an interesting radiation weather meter in usv/h for various places at the chernobyl link

unlike Chernobyl, fukushima can't be contained...
it's just pouring into the ocean like mad under the whole facility
and those *****tards are burning contaminated stuff in incinerators...
burying it in landfills...
and the people are so cowed by the state they are just sitting there like ducks