Why meteoritic rocks inflames in the earth atmosphere

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Why meteoritic rocks inflame in the earth atmosphere

This is because of the friction of the rock with the atmosphere and so extreme heat issues which leads to the inflammation of the meteoritic rock to be a fireball.

This seems a good explanation; although not all fireballs might be explained in this way.

But certainly, it is the atmosphere of the earth and the friction which will be with the meteoritic rock that will cause some of such fireballs.

=============================================================

This will lead to the next step of this thread: it is about Moon which has no atmosphere or very thin that is about negligible
So how comes that the meteoritic rock will inflame on the Moon?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
No it's charge differential, during the equalization process de rock burns up least it be a bigun then it may fragment violently or a very big puff like in Russia not to long ago or like Tunguska also in Russia. Air friction is not that great. Atmosphereic heating is negligable. Thats why they go puff on the moon as well.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
This takes us to the third part of this thread:
My friend eanassir whom I know like myself, told me that he wrote some years ago a thread in this forum, which was
The protective role of Moon
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/science-environment/65981-astronomy-quran.html

In which he explained that Moon protects the earth from the impact of many comets.

No it's charge differential, during the equalization process de rock burns up least it be a bigun then it may fragment violently or a very big puff like in Russia not to long ago or like Tunguska also in Russia. Air friction is not that great. Atmosphereic heating is negligable. Thats why they go puff on the moon as well.

This what they say, not what I think; so I said it only as argument.
On the other hand, the friction with the air is certainly a factor, may be in inflaming small objects like the meteor e.g. in the meteor shower; such meteors includes some inflammable elements like potassium or magnesium ..etc.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_2.htm#Meteors

What I say is that such fireballs seen near and on Moon almost are comets which are inflaming by themselves, because they are like sparks hurled out of the sun.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_3.htm#Comets

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Earth has the best moon. Tremendous moon. No other planets have a moon like we do.

Certainly our moon is very beautiful and very useful. But some planets have more moons which are larger than our Moon is, like Saturn and Jupiter.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
There is a lot more heat generated in attempting to punch through the Lunar surface than there is in poking a hole into the Earth's atmosphere

If you see the youtube of NASA which I displayed in the first post ... the middle part of the video, you will see fireballs moving in the space.

This indicates they were some flaming comets, because the comet (or the tailed star as publicly known) is a flaming object moving in the space: not in the atmosphere of the earth.
So they are flaming in the space where there is no such friction with the atmosphere or any impact on Earth or Moon.

While their theory that the comet is not more than (ice covered with dust, which will start to evaporate when it becomes near to the sun) is ridiculous.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
If you see the youtube of NASA which I displayed in the first post ... the middle part of the video, you will see fireballs moving in the space.

This indicates they were some flaming comets, because the comet (or the tailed star as publicly known) is a flaming object moving in the space: not in the atmosphere of the earth.
So they are flaming in the space where there is no such friction with the atmosphere or any impact on Earth or Moon.

While their theory that the comet is not more than (ice covered with dust, which will start to evaporate when it becomes near to the sun) is ridiculous.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
But it doesn't light up our night sky or affect out tide. It is useless to us, at least until we can go up there and steal all its water.

It means that such moons are inhabited with many forms of life and living beings, because wherever water is there, life is there also.

And this is affirmed in the Glorious Quran, that God created of water every living thing.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Such mockery at Al-Hilly, the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, is not unusual; because all prophets and apostles had been mocked and ridiculed by the ignorant idolaters and disbelievers.

The mockery in fact indicates: the ignorance and foolishness ... the defective ideology, and the victory of the apostles and prophets of God.

Have they any wisdom or logical thinking, they should take all his ideas with consideration ... in fact his ideas are far better than their ignorance and flaws, in spite that he did not graduate at any school, even not the first year of the primary school, but he learnt the reading and writing of Arabic at local public teacher.

That is because God revealed to him (the true interpretation of the Quran), when he attained 40 years of age, as had He revealed to the prophets and messengers and others before.

Last edited:

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The Quran was revealed as guidance to all mankind and genie-kind, to save them from the darkness of the ignorance and denial of God and associating others with Him, to the light of knowledge and knowing about God as One God without associate or son.

On the other hand, the interpretation of the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly is also a miracle: scientific miracle to all the world nations: man-kind and genie-kind.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/

I am not insisting on anyone, but only I tell everyone about that, and their dealing will be by God their Lord.

Comment: The interpretation of the Quran by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly includes the answer to the objections of the atheists and idolaters and the people of the Bible (Jews and Christians); such objections which they spread on the web, and most Muslims could not answer them, while the answer is in this interpretation.
quran-ayat(dot)com

Last edited: