Juno has orbited Jupiter

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Is this Jupiter or a Mexican blanket? :D

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
The planets are divided into the inner planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars, and the outer planets: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

Astronomers know a considerable knowledge about the inner planets, but they know relatively very little about the outer planets, including Jupiter. Because the outer planets are very far relatively.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
NASA is a sysops

Is Jupiter Israel's fault?

The planets are divided into the inner planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars, and the outer planets: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

Astronomers know a considerable knowledge about the inner planets, but they know relatively very little about the outer planets, including Jupiter. Because the outer planets are very far relatively.

You've forgotten Earth.

On no. I tell I lie. I didn't notice Earth at first in your post.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Is Jupiter Israel's fault?

If Jupiter was here, they would add it to their purse.

So it is very lucky in being far so it is far from your evil, Englishman :D

I haven't found any Briton like you, fond about the Briton
Have they only recently given you the English identity?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
No, you, didn't lie; I added it later. The inner planets are the planets inner to the Asteroid belt (between Mars and Jupiter.)

They're the four rocky planets, with Earth the largest of them.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Here have the faults of Astronomers started to come:

The outer planets do not differ from the inner planets in this respect; all the planets are almost similar to each other in constituents and their origin was the same; i.e. all the planets are earths like our earth with some differences may be like the size and the extent of atmosphere and like that the earth regions differ in their minerals and water contents: seas, deserts and mountains.

http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/index.htm#Formation_of_the_Planets_

Or do Google search <the planets together with the Earth were one object, then it was broken up into nine pieces>

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Here have the faults of Astronomers started to come:

The outer planets do not differ from the inner planets in this respect; all the planets are almost similar to each other in constituents and their origin was the same; i.e. all the planets are earths like our earth with some differences may be like the size and the extent of atmosphere and like that the earth regions differ in their minerals and water contents: seas, deserts and mountains.

Or do Google search <the planets together with the Earth were one object, then it was broken up into nine pieces>

No. That's nonsense.

All the currently known eight planets of the Solar System - with the discovery of a ninth waiting to be announced - were all created from the disc of dust which orbited the young Sun. Jupiter is the oldest of the planets in the Solar System.

And four of the known planets are rocky and four are gaseous.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
No. That's nonsense.

All the currently known eight planets of the Solar System - with the discovery of a ninth waiting to be announced - were all created from the disc of dust which orbited the young Sun. Jupiter is the oldest of the planets in the Solar System.

And four of the known planets are rocky and four are gaseous.

You say this like a faith or belief; how can you assert it was like this?

Astronomers now have such idea, but who says it is correct; did you yourself see the creation of the planets, or you only believe it because they told you this in the school?

I see it is more logical that the planets originated from one old sun, which had been transformed into an earth after having a thin cold crust,

then when that old sun burst, it broke up into nine big pieces (different in sizes) which have been the present planets: nine planets including the planets of the Asteroids which was between Mars and Jupiter.

Likewise when our present sun will burst, it will break up into many pieces which will be the new planets of the next solar system.

Google search <the planets together with the Earth were one object, then it was broken up into nine pieces>

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Al hilly billy's spirit came from Uranus.:).

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
In addition, they say that Jupiter is gaseous, not like Earth and the rest of the inner planets ...
Then how do they say that the spacecraft went under the cloud of Jupiter: if there is such clouds then what is below it: gases also below the cloud?
And if such cloud impairs the sight of the surface of Jupiter, how do they assert it is only gaseous?

No, it is like the Earth; it has the atmosphere, then the hard surface or rocks, planes and deserts in addition to oceans and seas.

But the thing that made them imagine it gaseous; because it has a tremendous atmosphere that extends so high above the planet, on account of its tremendous gravity.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
In addition, they say that Jupiter is gaseous, not like Earth and the rest of the inner planets ...
Then how do they say that the spacecraft went under the cloud of Jupiter: if there is such clouds then what is below it: gases also below the cloud?
And if such cloud impairs the sight of the surface of Jupiter, how do they assert it is only gaseous?

No, it is like the Earth; it has the atmosphere, then the hard surface or rocks, planes and deserts in addition to oceans and seas.

But the thing that made them imagine it gaseous; because it has a tremendous atmosphere that extends so high above the planet, on account of its tremendous gravity.
Uranus is gaseous too Selfschlong. Lol.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Moreover, because Jupiter is distant from us, astronomers have been wrong in their calculations about Jupiter:

So on account of its tremendously high atmosphere, they think Jupiter is gaseous, and because of this they also estimated its volume to be more than one thousand times that of the Earth, while its position in relation to the rest of the planets: it may be about 12 times bigger than the Earth, not more.

This is according to the interpreter of the Quran and the Bible: Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/universe/new_page_3.htm#The_Wrong_Calculations_of_Astronomers_Ju

Uranus is gaseous

U r mean and low, and will keep low, as Ludlow.
So go and deflate your gases, but away from us :laughing6: