AXIS MUNDI, down on your knees

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
rock below, from the American southwest:

It seems that this revelation stopped Peratt in is tracks. “That’s the evolution of the plasma instability in the laboratory!” he exclaimed. So the moment he got home, he asked me to send him the rock art images. And that began a series of animated exchanges between us, as I transmitted to him dozens of rock art images relating to the evolving formation in the ancient sky.
It was this exchange that led directly to the story reported in the first segment of this series. Initially I sent Tony just the Kayenta pictograph (image on the right above), and at that moment, as he subsequently stated to me, he knew his life had changed. “You can’t deny formations carved on stone,” he said. The precise correspondence with the laboratory discharge evolution was definitive, and it allowed for no other interpretation.
Peratt wrote:
“Many petroglyphs, apparently recorded several millennia ago, have a plasma discharge or instability counterpart, some on a one-to-one or overlay basis. More striking is that the images recorded on rock are the only images found in extreme energy density experiments; no other morphology types or patterns are observed. The inward rise on axis along with the upward folding of the outer edges of the carved lines and transition to edge curling, a phenomenon recorded in intense electrical discharge radiographs, could not have been known to prehistoric man unless he witnessed the same event in the sky.”
The effect on the Electric Universe movement (before the movement had been given that “official” name) was transformative. Very quickly Perat

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I dunno know, DB..............they kind of look like the skeletons of funny lookin' lizards to me.

:lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I dunno know, DB..............they kind of look like the skeletons of funny lookin' lizards to me.

:lol:

The Axis Mundi is not to be doubted dearest Mowich, it was always so, the Axis Mundi is God almighty fer sure. Just count the electric in your day. And compare it with all your gravity things in your abode, what does yer toast?

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
The Axis Mundi is not to be doubted dearest Mowich, it was always so, the Axis Mundi is God almighty fer sure. Just count the electric in your day. And compare it with all your gravity things in your abode, what does yer toast?

They still look like lizard skeletons to me, dear beav. :lol::lol: