Photos of couple manhandling beached dolphin 'which later died' cause outrage

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Photos of couple manhandling beached dolphin 'which later died' cause outrage

Photographs of a couple 'manhandling' a beached dolphin which is said to have later died have caused outrage after appearing on the internet.

The man and woman, who are thought to be from Lima, Peru, are pictured picking the helpless dolphin up.

And at one point the woman straddles the animal and pretends to ride it.

The images were posted on Facebook a year ago but went viral after a Reddit user uploaded them again recently.

It was captioned with: “Guy and Girl find dolphin on shore, they decide to take silly pictures with it instead of letting it back into ocean. Dolphin dies shortly after.”

It is unknown if the dolphin did actually die following the incident.

A Peta spokeswoman said: "These callous and frankly idiotic individuals need to be found and prosecuted for cruelty to animals.

"Dolphins are highly intelligent, sensitive, and self-aware animals, and it is never acceptable to treat them as mere play things.

"They live in tight family units with bonds that may last a lifetime, and these tourists’ actions may have caused the dolphin’s death, likely leaving a grieving family behind."

source: Photos of couple manhandling beached dolphin 'which later died' cause outrage - ITV News

People are Fukked.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
This is typical of Latin Americans-famously clueless & insensitive people.

I'm surprised they didn't butcher it up & cook it on the beach-maybe they didn't have a knife.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
I grew up and worked with Latinos most of my life. Your statement is racist horse shyt. Although I'm not surprised.
I have lived, worked & travelled in both Mexico & Costa Rica, have visited a half dozen other Latin American countries for extended periods and am fluent in Spanish-you know SFA-in fact knowing SFA is an integral part of your MO.

FWIW-Dolphins have a surprising amount of red meat-if you're into that.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I have lived, worked & travelled in both Mexico & Costa Rica, have visited a half dozen other Latin American countries for extended periods and am fluent in Spanish-you know SFA-in fact knowing SFA is an integral part of your MO.

Yeah but dude...

This is typical of Latin Americans-famously clueless & insensitive people.

I even found that a little insensitive. I have know plenty of Latin Americans and most are hard working honest people.. maybe if you stayed out of the putero so much, you wouldn't find that crowd.