Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Yes that might he happening.......Pigs might fly too....they might

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Good evening Bill. I have reservations about the consumption of pacific fish. Should I suspend my reluctance? Can you help me regain my trust about the tuna I like so much?

I'v been reading all summer about fish mammal and bird die offs in the Pacific blamed on ocean warming. I'm curious to know if you have seen any.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
The first question to pass along to the Govt scientists, the answer might include how long before mutations start in Japan.

The Pacific blob is news that is already available, the cause is still a work in progress.

There was an updated memo to that one. Pig's can be fried. ie crispy bacon.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The first question to pass along to the Govt scientists, the answer might include how long before mutations start in Japan.

The Pacific blob is news that is already available, the cause is still a work in progress.

We saw mutations at least two years ago and a rise in thyroid problems. These die offs have been in the news for as long as that I think.
I believe it was only this year when the water temperature was raised as the cause.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the canadian government just threw the kybosh on
Dana Durnford for reporting his trips down the west coast

bad bad news
kill the messenger

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Good evening Bill. I have reservations about the consumption of pacific fish. Should I suspend my reluctance? Can you help me regain my trust about the tuna I like so much?

I'v been reading all summer about fish mammal and bird die offs in the Pacific blamed on ocean warming. I'm curious to know if you have seen any.

The believers blame everything on globull warming.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I believe it was only this year when the water temperature was raised as the cause.
Undersea volcanoes along the 40,000 miles of rifting would be my guess.

While the west coast is getting warmer if it changes the winds from w-e to s-n that will cover the east side with arctic winds and snow rather than rain.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Good evening Bill. I have reservations about the consumption of pacific fish.
I sure don't in fact I ate two different kinds for lunch.

Should I suspend my reluctance? Can you help me regain my trust about the tuna I like so much?
It's your life and if you choose to descend from neurosis to paranoia into borderline insanity that's your call.

The only fish I've seen dead died @ my own hand and the simple fact is that in the largest ocean on earth one life form dies to feed another the process is never ending.