The fireball of Thailand

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
That was maybe the size of a tennis ball. A super charged tennis ball.

Of course it is a super charged mass, and a very hot one.
So it is one of three things:

1- a comet or a fragment of a comet: the comet is an inflamed mass with gaseous tail behind it.
2- a meteoritic rock, and by friction with the air it became very hot and inflamed as a fireball.
3- a metallic junk, or a discarded piece of a rocket or something like that.

Now, it is summer time in Thailand; the temp. now in Bangkok is average about 30 Centigrade; these days there are some rains and some clouds in the sky of Thailand.
So we here remove the first possibility of the comet which has the affinity to fall on the frozen regions of the earth like Alaska, the north of Canada, Siberia and the north of Russia.
The Universe and the Quran 3

So what remains: it is either a meteoritic rock or a metallic junk: a piece of a rock or missile, and God is the All-Knowing.

Here is another video about this fireball:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNaWDm_asWc

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I hope that God Almighty may shoot one of his comets on Tel Aviv, but I think, God may in stead set Muslims on them in the future, to liberate Palestine and the Aqsa mosque.
As in this prophecy:
صفحة جديدة 1

Terrorists always push their koran propaganda to justify their backward ideology.
There you go.....you were right....and so was I 8O

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I hope that God Almighty may shoot one of his comets on Tel Aviv, but I think, God may set Muslims on them in the future, to liberate Palestine and the Aqsa mosque.
As in this prophecy:
صفحة جديدة 1

Yawn...

Another Jew hating Islamic terrorist. :roll:

This thread is now wrapped in bacon.. :lol:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
That was maybe the size of a tennis ball. A super charged tennis ball.
Probably more like the size of a pea or smaller. It depends upon their speed and composition, usually when objects enter the atmosphere they are doing tens of thousands of kmPH. If they are made of rock and ice, the ice disappears very quickly and the rock explodes into a lot of smaller ones. The metallic ones simply stay molten until oxidized. It's because of the speed that they are so bright.
Rocks as big as 25 meters across will likely be dust before they hit the ground.
It's estimated that some 1000 tonnes of cosmic dust settles on the planet per day.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Enassir? Zat you in drag?

BTW - inatimate objects like comets, meteors, bullets fired into the sky etc have no choice where they fall. Gravity beats myth....

It is Enassir. He has already said in a post that Eanassir is his friend and has spoken to him. Coincidence? Doubtful.