An image by the Mars Orbiter show indication of flowing water

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Why do they insist no water and no life on Mars? and if they find indication of water they say it is salt water? and the polar cap they say about them frozen CO2?

See about this image here:
One Decade after Launch, Mars Orbiter Still Going Strong | NASA

I say there is water on Mars in all its forms: flowing, frozen, cloud, mist and rain in addition to rivers and seas, but only they conceal this for some purpose!?

And there is life in all its forms: plant, animal, man etc.
Therefore, they chose to go to the uninhabited regions; because they know that their rovers will not be safe if they land them in the probably inhabited regions.

So it is one of two probabilities: either they conceal much knowledge about the existence of water and life on Mars, or they have been misguided to discovering the water and the living organisms.

I think NASA and the US gov. want to exploit their advance to occupy Mars before others.

The Universe and the Quran

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I say there is water on Mars in all its forms: flowing, frozen, cloud, mist and rain in addition to rivers and seas, but only they conceal this for some purpose!?

Therefore, they chose to go to the uninhabited regions; because they know that their rovers will not be safe if they land them in the probably inhabited regions.

Which is why you are clearly one of the most ignorant forum members.

So it is one of two probabilities: either they conceal much knowledge about the existence of water and life on Mars, or they have been misguided to discovering the water and the living organisms.

I think NASA and the US gov. want to exploit their advance to occupy Mars before others.

Will your country be launching any Mars Missions or will you stick to launching suicide attacks at various markets and check points?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What does the Koran say, selfsame? Is there life on Mars? Muslim Martians, maybe?

Do they pray facing Mecca or Grglbzclrch in Tithonium Chasma?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Life in all forms I say!

NASA only sends rovers to desolate places because Martians will set off IEDs under them.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Why do they insist no water and no life on Mars? and if they find indication of water they say it is salt water? and the polar cap they say about them frozen CO2?

See about this image here:
One Decade after Launch, Mars Orbiter Still Going Strong | NASA

More of your myths?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
There used to be liquid water on Mars. The evidence is all over the Red Planet. The Valles Marineris (named after the spacecraft which discovered it in 1972) is a canyon so big that Earth's Grand Canyon would fit into one of its side channels. If it was on Earth it would stretch all the way from Los Angeles to New York. The Valles Marineris was probably formed by running water, but nobody is sure. It could, however, be a rift valley.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
What does the Koran say, selfsame? Is there life on Mars? Muslim Martians, maybe?

Do they pray facing Mecca or Grglbzclrch in Tithonium Chasma?

I gave you the link, but you don't read.

The planets are inhabited, as indicated by many ayat, which the late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly explained in his book (The Universe and the Quran)
The planets are inhabited with all forms of life including plant, animal and human beings who worship God the Creator (but of course they call Him with names according to their own languages.)
This is with the exception of Mercury and Venus, which bore life in the past before they stopped their axial rotation and the life there was terminated.

Moreover, there will be in the future a meeting between the inhabitants of Earth and the inhabitants of some of these planets, most probably: Mars.
The Universe and the Quran 2

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I gave you the link, but you don't read.

The planets are inhabited, as indicated by many ayat, which the late interpreter of the Quran and the Bible, Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly explained in his book (The Universe and the Quran)
The planets are inhabited with all forms of life including plant, animal and human beings who worship God the Creator (but of course they call Him with names according to their own languages.)
This is with the exception of Mercury and Venus, which bore life in the past before they stopped their axial rotation and the life there was terminated.

Moreover, there will be in the future a meeting between the inhabitants of Earth and the inhabitants of some of these planets, most probably: Mars.
The Universe and the Quran 2
Funny how that's completely unsupported by evidence.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Who insists on there being no water or life on Mars?

NASA has been always saying no flowing water on Mars, the atmosphere of Mars is very thin, the polar ice consists of frozen CO2 ...etc.

Funny how that's completely unsupported by evidence.

How quickly you have read it? Have you studied the contents of the links I have given you? Or your answer is ready with denial like the ignorant people?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
NASA has been always saying no flowing water on Mars, the atmosphere of Mars is very thin, the polar ice consists of frozen CO2 ...etc.

There is no observable flowing water on the surface of Mars.

How quickly you have read it? Have you studied the contents of the links I have given you? Or your answer is ready with denial like the ignorant people?

You actually are calling other people ignorant. That's pretty funny.

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
There used to be liquid water on Mars. The evidence is all over the Red Planet. The Valles Marineris (named after the spacecraft which discovered it in 1972) is a canyon so big that Earth's Grand Canyon would fit into one of its side channels. If it was on Earth it would stretch all the way from Los Angeles to New York. The Valles Marineris was probably formed by running water, but nobody is sure. It could, however, be a rift valley.

There used to be: no one objects, but I say: there is flowing water and life now on Mars and the rest of the planets (with the exception of Mercury and Venus.)
I give you the indications that NASA and the US gov. conceal the truth:
Why do they send so many rovers there, in spite of their economic crisis?
And if truly there is no flowing surface water on Mars, why do they plan to send manned journey to Mars? if the atmsophere is so thin and no enough oxygen as do they proclaim, and there is no water, then how will these men of their space craft will live? Because they cannot return to the Earth once again: they will remain on Mars: so how can they live if there is no water and there is no enough oxygen and the pressure is low ??

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

I've read most of the research material available. I'm kind of a space buff.

You go ahead and study the Koran. I'll study reality.

And when you produce the first shred of evidence of life on other planets, I'll read it with interest.

NB: A fourteen-hundred year old book written by a delusional child molester is not evidence.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
There used to be: no one objects, but I say: there is flowing water and life now on Mars and the rest of the planets (with the exception of Mercury and Venus.)
I give you the indications that NASA and the US gov. conceal the truth:
Why do they send so many rovers there, in spite of their economic crisis?
And if truly there is no flowing surface water on Mars, why do they plan to send manned journey to Mars? if the atmsophere is so thin and no enough oxygen as do they proclaim, and there is no water, then how will these men of their space craft will live? Because they cannot return to the Earth once again: they will remain on Mars: so how can they live if there is no water and there is no enough oxygen and the pressure is low ??

Selfsame... may I ask which country you are from?

if the atmsophere is so thin and no enough oxygen as do they proclaim, and there is no water, then how will these men of their space craft will live?

Dude... are you living in a hut?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Another indication that NASA and the US gov. conceal the truth:
Why don't they go to such sites as expected to have water, like near the high Mars mountains the tops of which are covered with ice?
Certainly, the ice will percolate to spring as water springs or fountains on the slopes of such mountains or in the valleys between such mountains?

The images of Mars that show seasonal variations, indicating the melting of ice and the increase of flowing water; such images were published since many years ago; so why don't they go to such regions where the seasonal variation like the image in the first post of this thread?

Clearly, you don't. Or rather, you do, but prefer delusional crap to evidence.

You are lock minded, and don't want to see the truth, because of your fanatic idea about the Quran; this of course is according to your racial and sectarian belonging.

I've read most of the research material available. I'm kind of a space buff.

You go ahead and study the Koran. I'll study reality.

And when you produce the first shred of evidence of life on other planets, I'll read it with interest.

NB: A fourteen-hundred year old book written by a delusional child molester is not evidence.

fourteen-hundred or more or less will not change the truth; because God is Eternal and His knowledge is higher than our knowledge; in fact nothing man can learn but only that which God teaches him by inspiration and guiding.

Many Jews or others here and elsewhere, pretend they are against religion, only in a way to fight the Islam and the Christ by pretending they are against all religions.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Another indication that NASA and the US gov. conceal the truth:
Why don't they go to such sites as expected to have water, like near the high Mars mountains the tops of which are covered with ice?
Certainly, the ice will percolate to spring as water springs or fountains on the slopes of such mountains or in the valleys between such mountains?
Because it's almost impossible to remote navigate a rover on a slope.

The images of Mars that show seasonal variations, indicating the melting of ice and the increase of flowing water; such images were published since many years ago; so why don't they go to such regions where the seasonal variation like the image in the first post of this thread?
There are no images that show the flowing of water, increased or otherwise. And the ice is frozen carbon dioxide.

You are lock minded, and don't want to see the truth,
Correct. I am uninterested in the truth. I prefer facts.

because of your fanatic idea about the Quran; this of course is according to your racial and sectarian belonging.
The fanatics are those who believe the Koran, most of my race don't even know it exists, and I don't belong to a sect.

fourteen-hundred or more or less will not change the truth; because God is Eternal and His knowledge is higher than our knowledge; in fact nothing man can learn but only that which God teaches him by inspiration and guiding.
It will, however, change the facts.

Many Jews or others here and elsewhere, pretend they are against religion, only in a way to fight the Islam and the Christ by pretending they are against all religions.
I'm indifferent to your religion, or any others. I only care about what their adherents do. If you want to believe in a Great Big Sky Daddy, I don't give a damn one way or t'other.