Without GMO food we starve

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
A known climate change denier....Hell, a super 'thumbing down' fanatical climate change denier who believes 100K + global scientists across 20 odd disciplines are part of a giant conspiracy but a handful of food scientists.......now those guys are incorruptible.

Either you believe in science or you don't. You unfortunately fall squarely in the don't" camp.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
A known climate change denier....Hell, a super 'thumbing down' fanatical climate change denier who believes 100K + global scientists across 20 odd disciplines are part of a giant conspiracy but a handful of food scientists.......now those guys are incorruptible.

Either you believe in science or you don't. You unfortunately fall squarely in the don't" camp.
You mean this guy?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_I._Miller

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
The other day it was 40,000. Did they hire 60,000 more this week?

I'm pulling numbers from my ***. Basically all of them everywhere on the globe from all categories. What does that come to? A million?

He's a flake. He's also a liar and was shut down by a lawyer.

Meet Henry Miller - a spokesperson the No on 37 campaign has been all too eager to promote as an arbiter of good science and someone we can trust with our families health. Miller has been featured in No on 37 television ads, written outrageously deceptive opinion editorials, and has presented himself as an "unbiased" scientific expert.
And now he's been caught misrepresenting Stanford University- forcing the No on 37 Campaign to pull and reshoot a statewide television ad identifying Miller as "Dr. Henry Miller, MD, Stanford University," without disclosing his affiliation with the Hoover Institute, a right-wing think tank at the University. In other words, he works ON the Stanford campus as a corporate propagandist, but ISN'T a Professor at Stanford University.
The ad was pulled after the Yes on 37 campaign attorney sent a letter to Stanford pointing out that the university's affiliation was being used in a political advertising campaign, in violation of university policy.
Stanford also demanded that the campaign remove the campus from the ad's background.

NationofChange fights back with one simple but powerful weapon: the truth. Can you donate $5 to help us?

But this isn't the most disturbing aspect of Miller's sordid career. Before we trust anything he has to say about something as fundamental as our health, we'd do well to consider his two decades of work dedicated to undermining it: • Miller shilled for Big Tobacco, where he helped Phillip Morris discredit the links between tobacco products, and cancer and heart disease;
Miller advocates for the reintroduction of the toxic pesticide DDT, which was banned in the United States and has been linked to pre-term birth and fertility impairment in women;
Miller aided Exxon's efforts to undercut the reality of climate change;
Miller attacked the US Food and Drug Administration's efforts to ensure proper vetting and testing of new drugs safety while urging it outsource more of its functions to private industries,
And Miller claimed Japanese exposed to radiation from Fukushima "could actually have benefited" from it.

The Climate Change Denying, Tobacco/DDT Advocate Henry Miller and the No on 37 Campaign | NationofChange

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You pull a lot of mistakes from your ***. Maybe you should stop cramming fingers up there in search of thought. Try picking your nose.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Did you find me an ear of wild corn?

Virtually everything we cultivate has been husbanded to a degree since the inception of agriculture 10K years ago. I favour GMO research and food and accept the overwhelming consensus of researchers that it is safe.

What is at issue is you pick and choose which scientific discipline is evil or noble based on your political beliefs.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Virtually everything we cultivate has been husbanded to a degree since the inception of agriculture 10K years ago. I favour GMO research and food and accept the overwhelming consensus of researchers that it is safe.

What is at issue is you pick and choose which scientific discipline is evil or noble based on your political beliefs.

actually, what is at issue is you, and people like you, that take the word of some scientists as if it WAS the word of God. You, and your ilk, are no different than the rabid bible thumpers.