“We Honestly Have No F@&king Idea What We’re Doing”, Admits Leading Quantum Physicist

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
“We Honestly Have No F@&king Idea What We’re Doing”, Admits Leading Quantum Physicist

Via WW News:

THEORETICAL Quantum Physicist Dr. Amit Goswami admitted today that he, and his peers, have absolutely ‘no fukking idea’ what they’re doing, and claims they were no nearer than prehistoric man to figuring out the Universe. “We have been just winging it to tell you the truth,” explained the 78-year-old in an exclusive interview with WWN. “Seriously, I haven’t a clue what’s going on. Either does anyone else in my field. We keep proving stuff that

never actually happened”. “Our cover is blown, what can I say? He added.
Dr. Goswami’s comments came after yet another alleged breakthrough in quantum mechanics which claims the universe has existed forever, as opposed to being created by a ‘big bang’.

“Over the years there have been just a handful of us pretending to know something about the universe that no one else does,” he went on. “But this is all lies to feed the charade. I’ve had some great times during the years; travelling the world, and giving talks on our pretend finds”.

When asked how he got away with it for so long, he replied: “I found out a long time ago that everything can be proven with a mathematical equation. Now, I mean everything; from unicorns, fire-breathing dragons, God and even the G-spot. None of it is true. Me and the handful that know the truth have been riding the Quantum Physicist celebrity wave for quite some time now, but it must end – before someone gets hurt”.

Read More At - http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/20...-were-doing-admits-leading-quantum-physicist/

*URL asterik replacement warning

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Re: “We Honestly Have No F@&king Idea What We’re Doing”, Admits Leading Quantum Physi

This originates at a spoof sight. No physicist would use such language.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Re: “We Honestly Have No F@&king Idea What We’re Doing”, Admits Leading Quantum Physi

Well goll dern it I was hoping it was a real scientist admitting that we don't know sh*t.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Finally a thread title I can instantly relate to, . . . now that part has passed. I'm pretty sure the onion has a better view.
Science is silent on something this simple, no wonder they cover things 400 light years away, who's going to check on that?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QnF_RvEaAg

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

attaboy

This originates at a spoof sight. No physicist would use such language.

Waterford Whispers News is a fabricated satirical newspaper and comedy website published by Waterford Whispers News.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

attaboy

Waterford Whispers News is a fabricated satirical newspaper and comedy website published by Waterford Whispers News.
I saw this on another site a few days ago.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011

even though it's a joke i think it's not far off from the truth

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

attaboy

All the same, . . . somebody should report them in case the NSA missed the clue they left.

Ireland, where a birthday comes with a shot of the real stuff for every year you have survived.

Last edited: