Kick My Sci

Canbyte

Time Out
Feb 23, 2011
Southern Ontario
Three homo saps were walking on the road to the construction offices one day after lunch. Two accountants and a construction manager. An accountant pointed to some tools by the roadside and said 'Those are linesmens picaroons'. Silence and the group walked on. A few minutes later the other accountant walked over to a vehicle and kicked a tire saying 'That's a pickup truck'. Silence and the group walked on. A few minutes later the first accountant stopped and said 'I'm smart and your a smart ***'.

The writer is very interested in Science and the Cosmos which is the 'Go' of this thread. Say your piece (please).

I scratch and somewhere else get an immediate itch and that is the closest I get to understanding entanglement. Quantum tangle intrigues me. To me pretending to be very big and imagining looking down at say a bridge is usually the closest I understand how big big is and believe me it does help. Likewise very small. What I need now isan explanation in simple terms. I'm told it is easy to understand the 'Go' of it when the right person to explain is found.

It has become clear to me that learning how to learn is more important than what you have learned that is if along the way enough has been learned to make a living.