Everybody move out of Vancouver right now!

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
I know someone who left BC for Ontario in the 70's because BC was going to turn radioactive/be destroyed in an earthquake/fall into the sea because of nuclear testing in the Aleutian Islands

Of course none of that happened and she moved back in less than a year-lives in Gibsons now and is as much of a flaky hippie idiot as ever.

Oh yeah Helen Caldicott is an idiot as well.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
But she is probably making good money selling fear to the masses.
ANyway if she wants to leave Vancouver I will give her a dollar for her house.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Dr. Caldicott is an MD. an author, and the holder of more than twenty honorary degrees as well as a Nobel prize nomination and Barilko calls her an idiot. I think the idiot here is barilko.....

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Well, bill is watching a livestream of some herring or smelt or something. Exciting stuff.

Don't know what that means but there's a good chance he is not in the same league as the good doctor.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
School Science Project Reveals High Levels Of Fukushima Nuclear Radiation in Grocery Store Seafood

A Canadian high school student named Bronwyn Delacruz never imagined that her school science project would make headlines all over the world. But that is precisely what has happened. Using a $600 Geiger counter purchased by her father, Delacruz measured seafood bought at local grocery stores for radioactive contamination. What she discovered was absolutely stunning. Much of the seafood, particularly the products that were made in China, tested very high for radiation. So is this being caused by nuclear radiation from Fukushima? Is the seafood that we are eating going to give us cancer and other diseases? The American people deserve the truth, but as you will see below, the U.S. and Canadian governments are not even testing imported seafood for radiation. To say that this is deeply troubling would be a massive understatement.

Radio active shushi anyone? Lots of scary die offs in the Pacific.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Actually there are plenty of well educated idiots to go round. There is no safe place in the world
that will provide shelter from the world. Panic has never solved anything and no I wouldn't move
because someone said the world was coming to an end through disaster or any other reason.

tankNZ

Feb 6, 2014
Actually there are plenty of well educated idiots to go round. There is no safe place in the world
that will provide shelter from the world. Panic has never solved anything and no I wouldn't move
because someone said the world was coming to an end through disaster or any other reason.
Yeah you do have a point.

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Radio active shushi anyone? Lots of scary die offs in the Pacific.

Had Sushi-Albacore & Sockeye Sashimi-for lunch yesterday and am still alive to talk about it I do that every week in fact sometime twice a week.

Also-I note that not one.single.thing. the idiot Caldicott and her hangers on have predicted has come true.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Please, Bill, continue you diet! I, however, will err on the side of caution and not make tuna sandwiches for the kidniks.