The Big Bang

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The Big Bang?

We have some knowledge of what occurred after the Big Bang.

A knowledge level that is comparable to holding a grain of sand on a sandy beach.

So what caused the Big Bang?

What preceded the Big Bang.

What was present before the Big Bang?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The Big Bang?

A knowledge level that is comparable to holding a grain of sand on a sandy beach.

It never went bang at all.

Yeah, I am still sticking with my hypothesis that the universe is and always was.
The rest of the Qs presented; I dunno.
The Bible types call the Universe in that state Yahweh.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
The Big Bang?

Even if it is a grain of sand of knowledge it is far more valuable then a few pages in a book write a few thousand years ago where they had no instruments to explore the stars.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
God was responsible for the Big Bang, of course.

As for what was around before it, I suppose the most obvious answer is nothing. Nothing whatsoever. No space. No solid. No air. Not matter. No time. No colour. There was NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. Completely and utterly NOTHING on a scale we can't comprehend. Well, not exactly. The only thing there was before the Big Bang was God.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

“They say it all started out with a big bang. But, what I wonder is, was it a big bang or did it just seem big because there wasn’t anything else to drown it out at the time”

- Karl Pilkington (head like an orange but still a brilliant mind)

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
God was responsible for the Big Bang, of course.

As for what was around before it, I suppose the most obvious answer is nothing. Nothing whatsoever. No space. No solid. No air. Not matter. No time. No colour. There was NOTHING. Absolutely NOTHING. Completely and utterly NOTHING on a scale we can't comprehend. Well, not exactly. The only thing there was before the Big Bang was God.

So where did god come from if there was nothing before the Big Bang?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
There is no beginning or end to infinity. The big bang and god require something from nothing, which proves they were invented by humans.