The 25 Most Popular Passwords of 2013

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
It's not selecting a secure password that's the problem, it's remembering what it is! I was always told a phrase is a fairly secure password (line from a movie, quote from a book) and easy to remember.

Of course then you get some that tell you you must have one symbol, one number, etc. Really ****s that up.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
My password is 8&*^OBTF%%R$HJOJ)(&(&%BO^%@"<O"O><"LK:p(K{<I")<**J:<" K"*&JNH^^%G%p.F$O&HJ{K(K_"O O>O"KPMO"}"}"}"}"}"}"}"<_MMgkgB*YL:?)N"M("<)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
My password is 8&*^OBTF%%R$HJOJ)(&(&%BO^%@"<O"O><"LK:p(K{<I")<**J:<" K"*&JNH^^%G%p.F$O&HJ{K(K_"O O>O"KPMO"}"}"}"}"}"}"}"<_MMgkgB*YL:?)N"M("<)

They say that a 16 digit password, using random numbers and letters, is a good way to prevent your passwords from being known. Unless you fall victim to a Keylogger, you should be good with that.;)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
A friend gave me a great password generating tip...

Get off my f ucking wifi you ball licker... becomes... Gomfwfybl, plus whatever combination of numbers and crap it makes you use. So now I have a ton of insulting sentences that dictate my passwords around my house. And I doubt any of you could ever dream them up. lol.

They say that a 16 digit password, using random numbers and letters, is a good way to prevent your passwords from being known. Unless you fall victim to a Keylogger, you should be good with that.;)

I'm equal parts worried about my password being hacked.... and my password being forgotten. So randomness is tough.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
A friend gave me a great password generating tip...

Get off my f ucking wifi you ball licker... becomes... Gomfwfybl, plus whatever combination of numbers and crap it makes you use. So now I have a ton of insulting sentences that dictate my passwords around my house. And I doubt any of you could ever dream them up. lol.

I'm equal parts worried about my password being hacked.... and my password being forgotten. So randomness is tough.

I have a good password for my hotmail. I have it written down, as it is random enough (and I keep my hotmail open whenver possible) that I can't remember it.:)

My Norton is good for making sure I have no nasty Keyloggers. And I like your passwords. LOL!