January 6; worst day of the year.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Nope, I can feel spring in the air. Days are getting longer. This is an awesome day.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
At 5:10 it was still light...AAAAAAAAAAAwesome

Our roads sucked however.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Someone is going to be sorely disappointed later this year because they already picked the worst day before the first week is even over.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Not where we live. It is almost nice here although there was a touch of frost this AM. should rain by tonight.
Islanders! So self righteous about their mild winters. Just wait until the Big ONE and you slide into the Pacific. You won't be gloating then! :p

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Not where we live. It is almost nice here although there was a touch of frost this AM. should rain by tonight.
This morning I almost had to scrape my windshield. It was bloody horrible!!

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Our worst day (unofficially) comes sometime in Feb. when the *** (t it is censored???) of the witch shows itself for what it is, and the bottom drops out of the temperature for a week or so.

It's an Eastern Ontario thing. You wouldn't understand.......................DAMP COLD. -40 plus a windchill is not uncommon.

scared now. going to hide in the crawl space for a month or two.

Why not censor "nuts" ..................or "balls"................why ***. ??? T it of the witch flows off the tongue. CC is stifling creativity. lol.

Nuts of a squirrel
Balls of a bullfrog
T it of a witch.

Last edited: