Ocean Radiation Plume Hits Hawaii From Fukushima Nuclear Meltdown

eh1eh
I couldn't find a credible news source on this. Seems the radioactivity is so dispersed from the strong currents off the coast of Japan that the actually will have little to no effect on the ocean in general expect along the coast.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Good times.

Ocean Radiation Plume Hits Hawaii From Fukushima Nuclear Meltdown

Got a reliable source? Preferably one with real scientific evidence not some basement computer projections.

L Gilbert
"The radiation levels that will come to North America will not be large enough to cause acute symptoms or immediate health effects.

At this point, we do not believe it will be necessary—or feasible given the expected duration of elevated radiation levels—to take shelter. Nor is evacuation a feasible strategy, since after arriving on North America’s west coast the elevated levels will continue to move to the east. We will post immediately if there is reason to believe that sheltering is necessary.

However, unnecessary exposure to radiation should be avoided when possible. Rain, in particular, can bring radioactive particles to the earth." - Protective Measures from Radioactivity in North America - NIRS

taxslave
I work mostly outside on the wet coast. I'll check tonight and see if I can hire myself out as a beacon.

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Got a reliable source? Preferably one with real scientific evidence not some basement computer projections.

I doubt this is a basement job.

ASR ltd - Fukushima Radioactive Seawater Plume dispersal simulation

further updates on this site:

Daily News | Fukushima Diary

bill barilko
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Good times.Ocean Radiation Plume Hits Hawaii From Fukushima Nuclear Meltdown

In. Your. Dreams.

In your teenie weenie tiny whiny little dreams.

no new posts