What do you call this ?

AnnaG
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by charlesbbView Post

I'm studying English and I have a question :
What do you call a person who is too face-saving , he can never take criticisms , he hates being commented and he gets mad whenever people point out his mistakes ?

Give me a common word to call this kind of person please !

A narcissist.
 
mappleleafs
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by charlesbbView Post

I'm studying English and I have a question :
What do you call a person who is too face-saving , he can never take criticisms , he hates being commented and he gets mad whenever people point out his mistakes ?

Give me a common word to call this kind of person please !

hard headed
not self-aware
 
Blackleaf
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by charlesbbView Post

I'm studying English and I have a question :
What do you call a person who is too face-saving , he can never take criticisms , he hates being commented and he gets mad whenever people point out his mistakes ?

Give me a common word to call this kind of person please !


Thin-skinned.
 
EagleSmack
#34
The question was asked 4 years ago. I'm pretty sure he has got his answer by now.
 
Blackleaf
#35
Someone felt the need to re-start the thread.
 
JLM
#36
How about two words? Thin skinned!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

How about two words? Thin skinned!

How about two words jammed together? Tecumsehsbones.
 
SLM
+1
#38  Top Rated Post
What do you call this?

Necro-thread.
 
Twila
+1
#39
is today dead thread revival? I'm ok with necromancy. I've never witnessed it for real, so this really is as close as I'll ever get.
 
SLM
+1
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

is today dead thread revival? I'm ok with necromancy. I've never witnessed it for real, so this really is as close as I'll ever get.

Not too unusual when there's a new member floating about. Sometimes it's the only way we see 'the old gang' again.
 
Twila
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Not too unusual when there's a new member floating about. Sometimes it's the only way we see 'the old gang' again.

oh, that's a really sweet sentiment.
 
spaminator
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by charlesbbView Post

I'm studying English and I have a question :
What do you call a person who is too face-saving , he can never take criticisms , he hates being commented and he gets mad whenever people point out his mistakes ?

Give me a common word to call this kind of person please !

Canadian content posters.
 

Similar Threads

17
That's what I call Trolling.....
by DaSleeper | Mar 25th, 2010
4
What we call the news
by karrie | Mar 29th, 2007
4
Call to Action
by sanctus | Mar 6th, 2007
0
Call for Nominations
by Cosmo | Jan 6th, 2006
24
Have you ever had to call 911?
by Bubble | Jul 6th, 2005
no new posts