House and Car price

nettoffee
Hello all,
We (me and two of my friends) are planning to immigrate to Canada. We'll be thankful if you give as websites to show as the prices of houses and other residence and that to rent or to purchase and also we need some idea about car prices.
We are going to land in Canada this summer and we need to know the prices. If you can, give us website with prices of furniture too.

Me@Calgary
Friend@Toronto

thanking you in advance

Dixie Cup
Well, it depends on where you want to live. Eastern Canada (the Maritimes) are generally cheaper to purchase real estate. The major cities, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton, are more expensive as are the outlying suburbs. Rents there are also high. In between, the eastern and western seaboards, the prices are somewhat "in between" the two coasts.

As for cars, you can get a good used one for $1500 or a new one for $30,000 Plus. Again, it depends on what you're looking for.

Good Luck!!

Kreskin
REALTOR.ca - Welcome (external - login to view)

TOYOTA CANADA : TOYOTA.CA LANGUAGE (external - login to view)

eBay - Deals on new and used electronics, clothing, collectables and more on eBay (external - login to view)

nettoffee
Thank you and happy birthday to Canada

petros
You'll need one of these:

A couple of these:
A

A pair of these:

And you absolutely must have one of these:

VanIsle
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

You'll need one of these:

A couple of these:
A

A pair of these:

And you absolutely must have one of these:

ONLY if you move to any province but BC (Southern BC). You'll really need them if you move to Manitoba or Saskatchewan and further East. If you move to where I live - bring an umbrella.

nettoffee
thanx guys

jambo101
If you have a passable knowledge of French Montreal can be an inexpensive city to live in. reliable used cars can be had for $5000 or less, economical small new ones start around $15000, check out our Autotrader (Auto hebdo in Quebec)
Quebec Used Cars, Used Trucks, Buy Sell Montreal Used Cars, Auto Dealers - AutoTrader.ca - Home Page (external - login to view)
If you are living at those coordinates you may be in for a bit of a surprise come winter time as you will discover what cold is all about.