House and Car price

nettoffee

Nov 2, 2006
Cakgary, AB
Hello all,
We (me and two of my friends) are planning to immigrate to Canada. We'll be thankful if you give as websites to show as the prices of houses and other residence and that to rent or to purchase and also we need some idea about car prices.
We are going to land in Canada this summer and we need to know the prices. If you can, give us website with prices of furniture too.

Me@Calgary
Friend@Toronto

thanking you in advance

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Well, it depends on where you want to live. Eastern Canada (the Maritimes) are generally cheaper to purchase real estate. The major cities, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton, are more expensive as are the outlying suburbs. Rents there are also high. In between, the eastern and western seaboards, the prices are somewhat "in between" the two coasts.

As for cars, you can get a good used one for $1500 or a new one for $30,000 Plus. Again, it depends on what you're looking for.

Good Luck!!

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You'll need one of these:

A couple of these:
A

A pair of these:

And you absolutely must have one of these:

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
You'll need one of these:

A couple of these:
A

A pair of these:

And you absolutely must have one of these:

ONLY if you move to any province but BC (Southern BC). You'll really need them if you move to Manitoba or Saskatchewan and further East. If you move to where I live - bring an umbrella.:lol:

jambo101

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2009
Montreal