Fresh graduate want to migrate

Azim_hamid

Aug 29, 2008
Hi, Im a fresh mechanical engineering graduate from an American university (ABET) from the middle east. I heard that Canada is a great place to live, and since im a foreigner in the country where im living, im not entitled to get any of the privileges that the nationals get, and also they dont give nationality to foreigners no matter how long you live, so i'll just be a foreigner here all my life. So, my question is how easy it is for foreigners to get jobs (who is a fresh graduate).

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
It's a lot easier when you have a professional degree like mechanical engineering. Find a job, and it's a lot easier. Lots of companies will help you fast track your immigration to become a citizen, and Alberta is a great place to look.

Azim_hamid

Aug 29, 2008
If you have a skill that is needed there, I'm sure you could get a work visa easy enough.

Honestly right now i don't have any experience (fresh graduate). I'm planning to work in either some HVAC or Oil company for like an year or so, so by then i'll have some experience and enough money.