Hi thinking of coming to canada to study IT

dexxter

Mar 26, 2007
Singapore
www.dexxter.co.nr
From Singapore Moving to Canada Soon NEed help about Canada!!!

I am an IT student in Singapore taking a Diploma of IT in Republic Polytechnic Singapore. I need info about the IT in Canada..where is the hottest place in IT and to Study IT? Any good shopping places for IT? Best value for money internet service? Do let me know....thanks....

Help ME by adding me on MSN
http://www.dexxter.co.nr/

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
welcome again :)

I was just thinking maybe your last thread got blocked because u posted your email address? i'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here but i expect it'd encourage spiders and such. you'd have to ask a mod

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
You guys this guy made this post before, I was kind, made a post, chatted with him on msn.

He was banned, I went to bat for him, he got unbanned, and his previous post which was EXACTLY like this was locked.

He reposted it.

Not worth responding to IMO, because prev. post was locked so this makes this spam, I am sorry I helped him before now.

(I think the reason this thread was locked before because of his blog, you need to have permission and certain amount of posts to do that, right?)

dexxter

Mar 26, 2007
Singapore
www.dexxter.co.nr
You guys this guy made this post before, I was kind, made a post, chatted with him on msn.

He was banned, I went to bat for him, he got unbanned, and his previous post which was EXACTLY like this was locked.

He reposted it.

Not worth responding to IMO, because prev. post was locked so this makes this spam, I am sorry I helped him before now.

(I think the reason this thread was locked before because of his blog, you need to have permission and certain amount of posts to do that, right?)

I have edited my post....u din do much....so dun go on acting as though u did something great....