I hope you'll understand my english...

etoile

Jun 29, 2006
Hello everybody,
I'll come to London in Ontario in the end of August. My husband find a job there, for the moment we live in england (I'm french), but for me here it's difficult, perhaps because I don't very like this country for many raisons, so I don't practice english language a lot...
I came to see London in Ontario the 15 june for 4 days, and I realy enjoyed it there.
I come to this site for meet poeple who live in Ontario, first, for my english :lol: but also to speack with people before I go there.
I have a little girl, she is 5 years, she speaks english better than me...loll
that's it for now, I hope to find people who answer me soon,
thanks to read me,
etoile

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
No real problems in understanding what you are writing :) Welcome to this forum[and I can understand why you might not enjoy living in England]

germanchriss

Jul 10, 2006
Hi, are you trying to go to Ontario? If so, you need a workvisa. Your wife could get a open work visa. I know a company canport www.canport.com they can help you with it. They find you a job and do all the paper work. If you still have any question, just contact me. bye (ralfcanada@web.de)

fuflans

Electoral Member
May 24, 2006
Aotearoa
Your English is better than my French :). My neighbour is from Toulouse, and she was able to become fluent in English after a while. Anyway, welcome to Ontario!

Edit: and now I feel like an idiot responding to a thread that was brought back to life for the purpose of advertising some visa thingy. But welcome to Ontario anyway! :)