Don’t listen to complainers! CANADA RULES!

hiAll

Jun 27, 2006
Warsaw, Poland (not for long ;))
I hate complainers that will always find something wrong in things - no mater how good they could be! Not-Canada-today? So what are better suggestions? What better places can be found?!

Some people just don’t get that they are standing on the top! THERE IS NOTHING MORE! There just can’t be better place to go – there is nothing higher!

There is NO ideal country! There were, are and will be problems no mater how civilized Canada is going to be. The point is that compeering to other countries those problems are in a very different scale! Or this scale might be similar but only when we talk about G8 countries.

“Complainers” cry about culture, crime, government, employment, bla, bla, bla. There is one cure for that! Really! That’s really great news – you can GET OUT OF CANADA AND TRY SOME BETTER COUNTRY!

Good luck to you.

Have fun.

Cya!

Oh! When you’ll come to Neverland say hi to Peter Pan from me! :lol:

hiAll

Jun 27, 2006
P.S. Usually only complainers start answering that kind of subjects and I don’t want that really – there are not many of them and are all wrong, but have more strength and motivation to shout loudly about their case. It would be great to hear some more positive reactions now, so feel free to comment this topic with a bit of optimistic experience.

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005
Canada is a great country with a lot of opportunity right now. The government does its best to impose limitations on people and because of the grant giving it suceeds. If one has resources and is willing to step outside this reality there is a lot of room to maneuver. There is no better country in the world to start a business.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
HiYall, you're coming to the best country in the world. The land of opportunity like never before.

Attitude is everything. Whatever your endeavours are, jump in feet first and give it your all. The rest will fall into place.

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
hiAll said:
I hate complainers that will always find something wrong in things - no mater how good they could be! Not-Canada-today? So what are better suggestions? What better places can be found?!

Some people just don’t get that they are standing on the top! THERE IS NOTHING MORE! There just can’t be better place to go – there is nothing higher!

There is NO ideal country! There were, are and will be problems no mater how civilized Canada is going to be. The point is that compeering to other countries those problems are in a very different scale! Or this scale might be similar but only when we talk about G8 countries.

“Complainers” cry about culture, crime, government, employment, bla, bla, bla. There is one cure for that! Really! That’s really great news – you can GET OUT OF CANADA AND TRY SOME BETTER COUNTRY!

Good luck to you.

Have fun.

Cya!

Oh! When you’ll come to Neverland say hi to Peter Pan from me! :lol:

Simply being the best, does not mean that you shouldn't strive to be better. The risk of finding comfort, is that you fall behind as you rest on your laurels.

By the way, when I lived in Toronto, I lived in the predominantly Polish area around High Park. My landlord was Lithuanian. I frequented two bars, one was owned by Greeks, and the other by some Polish people. The variety store I frequented, was owned by Chinese people. All this in the space of about two city blocks -- almost everyone I dealt with on a regular basis, was an immigrant. You'll like Canada!

The conductor

Feb 12, 2006
RE: Don’t listen to compl

If you don't like it here. Well you can always leave. There are lots more people who want to come to Canada.

tamarin

House Member
Jun 12, 2006
Oshawa ON
Canada is standing on the precipice. It's either going to work out tremendously or collapse spectacularly. The next quarter century will hold plenty of surprises. Let's hope they're good ones.

hiAll

Jun 27, 2006
I agree that Canadian government can’t rest on laurels. In my opinion fighting for being the best (mostly when you already are the winner) proves that you are the one and deserve it. The higher expectations, the better result.

I only can’t listen to people who constantly try to prove that Canada is not worth living in. They cut out some strange links to very specific forums, gather subjective information seeing world only in black. I feel that they just don’t respect all those great things that they have. Do they deserve it?

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
hi All,Have you ever lived / worked in Canada ,I have ,for long time almost 40 ys.) . I don't think there is a more beautiful coutry in a world .Though I'm in China now for past few years ,I can't wait to get back home.I just hope that todays gov.stays for a long while.
PS.A czy nasz kraj nie piekny???

hiAll

Jun 27, 2006
Niestety nie china :( Piękno to nietylko ładny krajobraz ale i ludzie go osiedlający, ich codzienność i rząd, gdyż łatwiej się krajobrazem cieszyć, gdy dookoła nie ma marazmu, tempoty, brudu, bezczelności i prostactwa. Gdy patrzę na niedzielny zachód słońca chcę myśleć "O! Jaki piękny zachód słońca" a nie "Cholera! Jutro znowu do pracy! Żeby jeszcze coś z tego było!"

Sorry all for this Polish text. I only explained why Poland is not so beautifull. :I

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Opuscilem kraj w .64-tym (Gdynia) tak ze dla "nawet nie nastolatka" ,swoj kraj zawsze byl piekny.Apropo "tempoty" to znajdziesz ja takze w kanadzie ,tylko ze w kolorach i pod innym "chaslem" .Ja tesz mam ta nadzieje "Zeby Polska byla Polska".
Just explained about the Polish weather,I think!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
You want to live in Canada and you don't know how to complain? God you could find yourself in a lonely place. We've turned complaining into an art form. And for the record I hope this current government gets booted out as quickly as possible.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
demngrumpy : You want to live in Canada and you don't know how to complain? God you could find yourself in a lonely place. We've turned complaining into an art form. And for the record I hope this current government gets booted out as quickly as possible-------------------------------- Tempota .------------------------------------------------------------

There are many Canadians who think differently re. the todays gov.,so don't complain.. It may affect that, which you have so little of in a first place.