Immigation to New Brunswick

antesh

Apr 24, 2006
Hi,

This is Antesh from Delhi.

I would appreciate if any one could provide me with more information
on how easy or difficult it is to get through Investor Immigration
Program for the province of New Brunsick,.

My elder sister and her husband have applied for the same, and have
received a call from the province for an interview.

Due to family disputes, she does not want this to get through, and does
not want to migrate to canada.

Can any one, offer any suggestions, on how one can stop the calls or
selection process midway?

Regards,

Antesh

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Re: Immigration to New Brunswick

antesh, if you are suggesting that your sister could be forced to emmigrate to Canada where she does not wish to do so, then I would recommend that she not emmigrate — I would hope that that much should be quite evident. In terms of immigration to the Province of New Brunswick through the program you've described, I don't know any particulars. I don't know if there's much that someone outside the sphere of the application can do to "sabotage", so to speak, the process.

On another note, welcome to Canadian Content. Should you ever need assistance, you can contact one of our Administrators or Moderators, or you can contact me via private messages if you have any questions. I hope to see you around the forums! We have some amazing forums here, so jump right in.

:)

Christopher Girodat
(a.k.a. FiveParadox)

Roger

Nominee Member
May 2, 2006
Atlantic
www.exporail.org
Antesh-

Why New Brunswick? Have you ever been here in the winter, or even the summer? Your sister may have trepidations regarding the winter, and if so they're justified.

New Brunswick has limited opportunity like most places in Canada east of Ontario, even if you have money to invest.

Roger

SlayerJake

May 7, 2006
Montréal
Re: RE: Immigation to New Brunswick

Roger said:
Antesh-

Why New Brunswick? Have you ever been here in the winter, or even the summer? Your sister may have trepidations regarding the winter, and if so they're justified.

New Brunswick has limited opportunity like most places in Canada east of Ontario, even if you have money to invest.

Roger
Couldn't of said it better myself.