HELP please

jeckgo

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2006
Oman
can anybody in here maybe to help me at least giving me an "Affidavit of Support".

i am applying in Manitoba under "Provincial Nominee" but the problem is... i don't have any relatives or friends there in Manitoba.

any suggestions???

p.s.
Im 36 yrs old and with extensive knowledge in
Pre Press Operation / Computer Graphic Artist

jeckgo

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2006
Oman
Hi Jersay,
Thanks for your reply.
This is the Website: www.immigratemanitoba.com
click under Provincial Nominee

Sir maybe you can help me on this matter...

jeckgo

Nominee Member
Jan 24, 2006
Oman
Greetings Haggis,

so there's no chance for me to work there...?

thanking you all for the replies

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Well, you can't possibly expect us forum folk to commit fraud on your account? We don't know you very well, so I doubt people from here will sign something for you...

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Well, ahem, a small deposit of $50,000 might help, ha ha.

Jeckgo, do some checking around, maybe you can get here on a temporary working visa, which would give you a chance to meet people who could eventually vouch for you.

Cosmo, thanks for fixing the link, but you see, that was a Secret Papal Link. You needed only pray to god (fervently) while clicking on it, and voila! you would be transported to Rome, with nekkid maidens and lads frolicking about . . . oh wait, that's another link, never mind.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Re: RE: HELP please

Andem said:
Well, you can't possibly expect us forum folk to commit fraud on your account? We don't know you very well.....

But once we all get to know you.....then you will learn from our fraudulent ways and will figure it all out yourself.

(Oh, PS: Thanks for those fake money orders, Father, they couldn't have been more timely....)

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Jay said:
(Oh, PS: Thanks for those fake money orders, Father, they couldn't have been more timely....)

My son, those money orders are blessed, not fake, the currency is solid non-inflating blind faith. Go forth, my son, and multiply these wondrous items, then get back to me with my royalties, or should I say papalties.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Can someone please explain this problem the writer has???

He is a newly arrived person to Canada - and I am assuming he has arrived in Canada with the proper documentation to reside and work in Canada.

Why does he need something to verify his existence "in Canada" to work in Manitoba????

Does it mean that newly arrived people must stay in one place for a certain period of time?

I understand having a job to go to , or to be financially independent and/or cared for by family etc. is a prerequisite, but does this mean one cannot move from province to province in looking for a job???

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think not said:
This McBagPope thingy sure went to your head eh? :lol:

How dare you speak to Our Most Holy Father like that!

Any more of that and I will burn down the US embassy!!

(Father, forgive him , for he knows not what he does.)

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
These are trying times, Father....But if we remain steadfast in our faith, the embassy might self- combust!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Jay said:
These are trying times, Father....But if we remain steadfast in our faith, the embassy might self- combust!

Well, yes, it might, but I kind of liked the image of a half-crazed Jay prancing madly around the building, matches in hand and fleeing from a leering, camping-gear clad I Think Not.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
:D

I shall set about my task immediately!

Dominus Animus

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I shall carry those words with me forever, Father. :D