Am I eligible?

maadighost

Feb 12, 2013
I am in Canada now
Dears,

I am single man 31 years old from Egypt, I graduated from the faculty
of commerce. Accounting major, but all my experience is in the
Customer Service field. I want to immigrate and continue my study in
Canada. Do you think that I am eligible for immigration to Canada? If not please advice the shortest way to immigrate and continue my post graduate study there.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
If you are accepted by a Canadian university as a student... then likely you can come study here.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Canadian Universites are full.
You will only get accepted by a Canadian University if you have something special to offer.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Don't ask people posting on this forum; you will get all kinds of contradictory advice. Ask Immigation Canada.
Home - Citizenship and Immigration Canada - Canada

That's because we have idiots like durry posting. I'm really surprised that one of our paranoid right wing nut cases hasn't come in suggesting that since he's from Egypt, then he must be Muslim and a potential terrorist. Therefore, he would not be welcome in Canada.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Canadian Universites are full.
You will only get accepted by a Canadian University if you have something special to offer.

Holy cow! You haven't been here in weeks, maybe months. What, do you have some kind of motion sensor set up on the perimeter to alert you if a potential immigrants posts in a thread?????

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Holy cow! You haven't been here in weeks, maybe months. What, do you have some kind of motion sensor set up on the perimeter to alert you if a potential immigrants posts in a thread?????

The answer is yes.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Yeah, you miss me ... eh !!
I'm pretty busy, you know I have a life eh!!
Not like most here, but I can understand you wanting my insightful viewpoints, they are a real diversion from the regular clap trap on here.
Well, stay tuned, I'll try to humor you more often!!

Not like most here, but I can understand you wanting my insightful viewpoints, they are a real diversion from the regular clap trap on here.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

Pardon, I didn't catch that.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Dears,

I am single man 31 years old from Egypt, I graduated from the faculty
of commerce. Accounting major, but all my experience is in the
Customer Service field. I want to immigrate and continue my study in
Canada. Do you think that I am eligible for immigration to Canada? If not please advice the shortest way to immigrate and continue my post graduate study there.

I hope you get here and enjoy the bounties including our good company and best behavior. I'm curious to know if you have not heard of the global economic meltdown and assessed your chances of successes in your chosen field. As I understand the western situation the breadlines are already packed with business degree bearing unfortunates so much so that it seems there will be no such commerce existing at the time of your graduation. You will degree in a dead economy. IMO

PS The shortest way to the American continent is over the Bearing Strait.
Canadian humour, sorry.