Hi Canadians!

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by AriadneView Post

An immigrant ship headed for Canada was just headed off this week in Indonesia. There are new procedures in place since the last ship of 500 sneaked into the Victoria port. Canada has forged ties with counrtries around the immigrant trouble areas. There are indeed millions that would like to benefit from all that Canada has to offer and, although Canada is a large country, growth has to be managed not invaded.

It's only taken how long to figure it out? There are legal channels. If a queue-jumper has no respect for those lines in the sand, whose castle gets kicked over next?

Ariadne
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

It's only taken how long to figure it out? There are legal channels. If a queue-jumper has no respect for those lines in the sand, whose castle gets kicked over next?

The last queue jumpers won, but that hole was plugged. Following the regular procedures gives a much better start to the adventure in a new land. Canada is open to hard working, ambitious, dedicated, skilled, tallented people that have something to contribute here ... don't much care where they come from, as long as the add something. If a Canadian citizen is out of work and can fill the position, that person is given priority. English fluency is an important factor in any job position. Even when engineering and construction firms were crying for employees, if the candidate didn't speak English it meant wasted time and valuable resources trying to explain the material.

Brandeburg
Mowich – ofc I think it is the best thing that I can make in the beginning.

Durry - Yes, I said that I have no experience, but now I am in ongoing educating for it for what I want do in future. Keep in mind that a very few people who are in their twenties and have experience in it for what they educating. Thus, at least in my country. It is rare to find that one is young, experienced in the profession for which it educate. I am among those.
Of course, that when I come to Canada, I am sure that I will not immediately be able to afford a good house, a lot of money, etc.
I can be educated for anything with lots of experience in my profession or not, same thing, because it will surely be difficult for me the first year or two after I arrive in Canada or somewhere else.

Why do I still have no experience? The answer is because it does not job in my profession or in any other profession, literally. I can not even find a job over the summer, because if you want to work somewhere you MUST HAVE acquaintances for any position and type of business. If you havenīt this, you can greet with any job/profession. Unfortunately there is such a situation in my country.. Of course there are exceptions...
But this is not only reason for why I want to come to Canada. Another reason is that I want a new environment, new challenges, learn the language better. Because I am a guy who does not like monotony in anything.
Durry I know that in Ontario is the biggest job competition and that all immigrants are blind targeted only to Ontario. But I did not like the others. I am open to other options, I look at it this way; why not Alberta,Saskatchewan, Manitoba,...

Ariadne I repeat what I said in my previous post, I will go there myself without family.

Durry, Ariadne Do you get it now?

china...Australia, are you kidding me???I would love to go to Australia, but only for visit. I would not live there, even if someone pay to me for living there.There is a damn hot, no way.When you mention the Croats, and there are plenty of Croats living in Canada also. If one of the croatian canadian reading this, don't get me wrong, but I will not come to Canada for the croats or among croats who living there, neither anyone else. If I'd wanted to do that, then I'd decided to stay in Croatia. I want to go in Canada at the first of all, for myself!!!!

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandeburgView Post

Durry - Yes, I said that I have no experience, but now I am in ongoing educating for it for what I want do in future. Keep in mind that a very few people who are in their twenties and have experience in it for what they educating. Thus, at least in my country. It is rare to find that one is young, experienced in the profession for which it educate. I am among those.
Of course, that when I come to Canada, I am sure that I will not immediately be able to afford a good house, a lot of money, etc.
I can be educated for anything with lots of experience in my profession or not, same thing, because it will surely be difficult for me the first year or two after I arrive in Canada or somewhere else.
Why do I still have no experience? The answer is because it does not job in my profession or in any other profession, literally. I can not even find a job over the summer, because if you want to work somewhere you MUST HAVE acquaintances for any position and type of business. If you havenīt this, you can greet with any job/profession. Of course there are exceptions...
But this is not only reason for why I want to come to Canada. Another reason is that I want a new environment, new challenges, learn the language better. Because I am a guy who does not like monotony in anything.
Durry I know that in Ontario is the biggest job competition and that all immigrants are blind targeted only to Ontario. But I did not like the others....

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
No, you are the one that does not get it.
Canada also has hundreds of thousands of 20 yr olds looking for work, why would my country give you a job if my fellow Canadians are out of work ?

There are millions of 2o yr olds like you and many with more education and experience than you, why would Canada give you a job when there are so many better candidate out there looking for work ?

Get the picture??

china

Mowich – ofc I think it is the best thing that I can make in the beginning.
Why do I still have no experience? The answer is because it does not job in my profession or in any other profession, literally. I can not even find a job over the summer, because if you want to work somewhere you MUST HAVE acquaintances for any position and type of business. If you havenīt this, you can greet with any job/profession. Unfortunately there is such a situation in my country.. Of course there are exceptions...
But this is not only reason for why I want to come to Canada. Another reason is that I want a new environment, new challenges, learn the language better. Because I am a guy who does not like monotony in anything....

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
Brandeburg (external - login to view)

Quote:

I want to go in Canada at the first of all, for myself!!!!

And that is a best reason bratko .

Brandeburg
Durry It seems that you do not understand me...
I will not when I get there to do a great job now, it's obvious.
No worries Durry I will not even you or anyone else to ˝steal˝ an excellent job position, as far as I was an experienced. Because whenever I came, in Canada or somewhere else, a long-term I do not want to work for anyone, except for itself, of course when I have financial fundings for that.

china Ofc man, there's no better reason that that...

petros

No worries Durry I will not even you or anyone else to ˝steal˝ an excellent job position, as far as I was an experienced. Because whenever I came, in Canada or somewhere else, a long-term I do not want to work for anyone, except for itself, of course when I have financial fundings for that.

china Ofc man, there's no better reason that that...

See the thread called financial collapse for all the job and immigration info you need.

forums.canadiancontent.net/ho...-collapse.html (external - login to view)

Post #8

Brandeburg
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

See the thread called financial collapse for all the job and immigration info you need.

forums.canadiancontent.net/ho...-collapse.html (external - login to view)

Post #8

Tnx a lot for link.

Durry

I think your still pretty naive.
Well, what ever, you can't say we didn't warn you when you get here and see what it is REALLY like.

petros

Tnx a lot for link.

No problem.

Brandeburg
Quote: Originally Posted by DurryView Post

I think your still pretty naive.
Well, what ever, you can't say we didn't warn you when you get here and see what it is REALLY like.

Why do you think I'm naive???

I do not think that in Canada all perfect. Ofc that will be difficult in the beginning to me and it will take a lot of work. Do not think that I want to come at the financial expense of Canada. Because it would be retarded and ungrateful.

china
+1
Quote:

I do not want to work for anyone .

I respect you for that bratko .I have two Croatian friends ,one came to Canada in 1976 the other in 1989 .; they came empty handed .Today they are millionaires.

Quote:

of course when I have financial fundings for that.

There are more important things than financial fundings to consider bratko .
First thing you have to have is a DREAM . When you have it then do it , do it now , don't procrastinate , money (financial funding) will take care of them self .

PS It is easier to open a profitable business in China than in is is in Canada , I know that ...I've done that bratko .
Last edited by china; Jul 15th, 2011 at 11:05 PM..

petros
With a clean credit rating, education a few dollars in pocket and solid business plan there is nothing stopping you. Avoid debt at all costs but use your credit wisely.

Brandeburg
Quote: Originally Posted by chinaView Post

I respect you for that bratko .I have two Croatian friends ,one came to Canada in 1976 the other in 1989 .; they came empty handed .Today they are millionaires.

There are more important things than financial fundings to consider bratko .
First thing you have to have is a DREAM . When you have it then do it , do it now , don't procrastinate , money (financial funding) will take care of them self .

China - I know that the people there at that time went up because of some bad regime at that time and came to Canada with nothing and they did not know the language.
Honour to them when they did it. It was there really a lot of effort to become a millionaire.

Of course if I had a dream that would not have wanted to come to Canada. But to achieve this dream there should be enough to invest in itself.

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

With a clean credit rating, education a few dollars in pocket and solid business plan there is nothing stopping you. Avoid debt at all costs but use your credit wisely.

petros - You're right. Should avoid debt, but it should also be cautious in taking the credit and know with him to manage and dispose of.