Principal asked students to write about blow-jobs

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com

Que. school board on defensive

By CP
MONTREAL — A Montreal-area school board is defending one of its principals who asked four elementary school students to each write a 10-line essay about fellatio after they were taunting a fellow student. Board lawyer Nathalie Marceau says the students had been bullying the boy since the beginning of the school year and the most recent incident involved taunts about performing fellatio.
She added the school had made numerous attempts to educate the Grade 4 students on harassment and had even met with the parents earlier in the year.
Finally, a note was sent home with the four students about the sex essay following the most recent incident at school.
Le Journal de Montreal reported today that the parents of one of the boys wasn’t happy with his nine-year-old stepson having to write the assignment.
Marceau says the three other boys wrote their essays and had them signed by their parents.

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Yeah, no big deal - how is this different from being ordered to write an essay about Pakistan after calling a dark skinned person a "Paki"?

Pangloss

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
fellation ,, quel grand mot je crois que la majorité anglaise n'ont pas connu cà
ils sont trop petit du membre

Don't be too sure about that. You might be surprised at what your average 9 year old knows ... and has experienced sometines. Fellatio is not such a big word after all. Scary, really.

Woof!

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I think I heard about those a long time ago. I will ask the principal if I can read the papers, to refresh my memory.