Bars in Chicoutimi - Oublie Montreal et Quebec!

Vitamin C

Nominee Member
Sep 14, 2005
Ontario
Chicoutimi is all about sitting on patios and chilling during the summer....A great bar for this is La tour a biere...It's an incredible micro-brewery....they make some crazy beers, like blueberry beer, and smoked beer...LOL

They also have multiple patios.....etc......very chill place

What's your favourite bar in Chicoutimi....?

si tu dit "pub avenue", t'es malade!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Oh come on, St-Denis is still a cool place to go in Montreal when you just want to relax in the summer on the terrace :) Good times!

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Vitamin C said:
Chicoutimi is all about sitting on patios and chilling during the summer....A great bar for this is La tour a biere...It's an incredible micro-brewery....they make some crazy beers, like blueberry beer, and smoked beer...LOL

They also have multiple patios.....etc......very chill place

What's your favourite bar in Chicoutimi....?

si tu dit "pub avenue", t'es malade!

Euek! Le Pub our L'Audace in Jonquière is much better! Though I must say, if you want to relaxe with some friends, La Tour a Bière sur la main is the place.

Vitamin C

Nominee Member
Sep 14, 2005
Ontario
Numure said:
Euek! Le Pub our L'Audace in Jonquière is much better! Though I must say, if you want to relaxe with some friends, La Tour a Bière sur la main is the place.

Is that a micro-brewery too? I went to one bar in Jonquiere that was a micro-brewery, but I don't know the name....

Wish I had spent more time exploring Jonquiere....but oh well

Andem - I don't really know Montreal very well....But I hear they have a lot of really good bars......no views of the Saguenay though :(
heheh

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
RE: Bars in Chicoutimi -

No its a club. Musique dancing, pretty much like Le Pub Avenue, just much more in. Its pretty much full everynight, even during the week.

Damien

Feb 4, 2006
Well being from chicoutimi, I'd say that my two favorites bars in Saguenay are La tour and La voie maltée ( Jonquière ). I also like the dooly's...

As for the pub :roll: It's ok when you're 15 years old ;)

lolathestripe

Jun 29, 2006
Hey guys
I'm a student from Vancouver and I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Jonquiere (which I think is near Chicoutimi?). I was just wondering what the "night life" - if there is such a thing - is like in either Jonquiere or Chicoutimi. Is it easy to get into bars or buy drinks when you're not yet 18?
thanks for your help.