Any deals to Montréal?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Since I just spent 2 weeks in Montréal and took the train there this time, I was wondering if anybody came across any good air-fares. Westjet has a price of 450$ Return from Toronto which is kind of outrageous. The train costs 200$ or a little more, and the bus is so uncomfortable, I decided it was a pretty bad mistake to save 100$ versus the train -- the first and last time I took the bus.

I really want to go back to Montréal for a couple of weeks soon, but the Train is kind of long and boring and flying is always the best way to go.

Let me know :)

Cathou

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2005
Montréal
Andem said:
Since I just spent 2 weeks in Montréal and took the train there this time, I was wondering if anybody came across any good air-fares. Westjet has a price of 450$ Return from Toronto which is kind of outrageous. The train costs 200$ or a little more, and the bus is so uncomfortable, I decided it was a pretty bad mistake to save 100$ versus the train -- the first and last time I took the bus.

I really want to go back to Montréal for a couple of weeks soon, but the Train is kind of long and boring and flying is always the best way to go.

Let me know :)

with air canada tango, you can get flight from Pearson to Dorval from 290 $