Holy Hell..will this cold ever stop.

Semperfi_dani

Electoral Member
Nov 1, 2005
Edmonton
Ok, i know its early to bitch about the weather. But anyone living in the prairies right now know what i am talking about when i say...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I can't stand it anymore. Give me my mild winter back. This -28 crap is for the birds...and winchill sucks too.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Semperfi_dani said:
Ok, i know its early to bitch about the weather. But anyone living in the prairies right now know what i am talking about when i say...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I can't stand it anymore. Give me my mild winter back. This -28 crap is for the birds...and winchill sucks too.

I heard it's heading our way soon. :x

Could be worse, -32 in Winnipeg.

I thought my gas bill for October was bad. :cry:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Holy Hell..will this

-32? I was out around 7 pm and it was warm enough that I didn't do up my jacket. Of course I was going to a meeting about Mayor Sam Katz trying to bone us again, so I was a little hot under the collar anyway.

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
-32 poor you! I thought it was cold here!
-7 with a windchill ( -14). The wind is bitter, it hurts to be outside.
Ontarians have been told to enjoy the "mild" temperature, because ol' jack frosst has a nice coldwinter in store for us.

:pale:

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
We as humans are missing out. Why endure when there is HIBERNATION, spend the spring ,summer ,and fall gathering and eating lots of goodies. Sleep all winter,miss the cold, and wake up skinny, ready for the beach!!!

:roll:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I know what you mean :? This morning, at my lattie and jest, I nearly froze my feet off, I guess I will have to start wearing socks with my flip flops :?

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
it was only -8 this morning when I was out for the morning constitutional,but that 40 MPH wind darn near froze off my extremities :(

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
peapod said:
I know what you mean :? This morning, at my lattie and jest, I nearly froze my feet off, I guess I will have to start wearing socks with my flip flops :?

now that's sexy............... :lol:
the Canadian Geshia Look!!!
you might be onto sum'n

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well, what do you call the male version, eh? Course they are not wearing flip flops, they are wearing jesus sandals, usually with white socks....Dark ones look better :p

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
My Jesus shoes are to worn out for winter. I missed the local hippie fest. ( The Festival of Friends) this summer ,where I usually stock up.
Hope Santa doen't pack his pipe to full and forget to bring me a pair, or 2.
Can't wait to try'em with SOCKS!!!!

:hippy2:

Summer

Electoral Member
Nov 13, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio, USA (for now...)
RE: Holy Hell..will this

Right now we've got -7C in Cleveland, windchill makes it -15. Was like this last night, too as we were getting ready to go to our ski club meeting. But D (my fiance) was going to wear his Birkenstocks anyway (with socks). I stopped him because it was supposed to snow some more.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
It is very cold and lip cracking dry here in Southern Ontaio. Sure wakes me up first thing in the morning when I walk the dog....

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Let's chat in March. I will be all ready to complain then. Right now, it's a refreshing change.

NOT. Anyone who knows me is laughing their asses off. I hate the cold, it bloody sucks. I have been whining already for at least three weeks. It's early December, I can't believe I hate it already. Like what the hell are we going to do by March. Gawd.

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
I don't know why there's complaining about the cold...It's winter :lol: Whaddya expect?

At least for me it feels like it skips from Autumn to Spring. I'm liking it, but If I ever have to move back to Cambridge Bay, I'll be in for a shock....Then I'll complain. :lol: