Do you love me ?

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Hi I am China ,I have bin hurt tremendously by my Chinese wife ; I am crying when I am writing this letter .I will go back home to Canada ...do you love me.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
China - love takes many forms - why ask strangers when only those who know you and accept you in real life can give an honest answer.

Here I believed you to be happily married, enjoying your newfound life and marriage in a new nation - your posts have been upbeat and positive and always
having time to query and question life as it is for many of us.

I am sorry you are having such a bad time, but you are a man of patience are you not? I would think you might have more positive resources to query than a public forum. If you need a friend I would be happy to supply my e-mail address for
an exchange of support with you if we could find a way to do this without giving it out on the internet.

I apologize too for the crude response you received from the initial responder to your post. Calm down please and use your own teaching and resources to find your way out of this.....the answer as always lies within us.... but I offer myself
as a sounding board if you think I might be of help. Curio

Reactions: Outta here

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
How many are the hearts burned in the fire of rejection on an alter of love? But you must have known that the way is solitary. Now the warnings of the sages will ring in your ears. You can accept the lesson or you can reject it. When my test came I was pinned under a great weight I thought I could never survive, but I did. I hope you will do no less. Love is merciless, there are two predominant ways to approach it, narrow (on the few) or wide (on the many) one way or the other the universe will extract your love. Do not sink into thoughts of revenge and hate, these are horrid caustic things that will fan the flames that burn. Of course we love you, are we animals?

Reactions: Outta here

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
... if you don't know for sure, why not err on the side of caution on something like this?

Marriage breakdown can be one of the most traumatic events a person can go through - sometimes as difficult as a death in the family. You have a depth of compassion most people would be surprised at ger...I'm inviting you to dig a little deeper for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
... if you don't know for sure, why not err on the side of caution on something like this?

Marriage breakdown can be one of the most traumatic events a person can go through - sometimes as difficult as a death in the family. You have a depth of compassion most people would be surprised at ger...I'm inviting you to dig a little deeper for it.

I know Zan, been there done that. There is also 2 sides to a breakup. My brother and sister in law are going through one right now.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Thanks to all above for your selfless instructions .I realized now that I was lead by the woman ,did things for her because she wanted them and knowing that i would do them.My eyes have open and "I see The Light " Wow !
Today I,m not crying ; I'm free .
Curio , I still have your Email -I love you .

Last edited:

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Hi I am China ,I have bin hurt tremendously by my Chinese wife ; I am crying when I am writing this letter .I will go back home to Canada ...do you love me.
I'm not so sure you are asking us if we love you. Not a question we would commonly ask of strangers. If you are asking if we care about you as a fellow human being - of course we do. If you are asking that we care if you are hurting, again, the answer if yes.
Did you move to Australia because you felt your marriage was breaking down? Maybe your wife hates living outside her country. Maybe she hoped the marriage would get better with the move. Maybe it's just over and time for both of you to move on.
If coming home to Canada is what you feel is best, then that is what you should do. Do you have family here to come back to? I hope you do.
It sounds like Curio is going to be happy to private message you with an email address to help you through this. It is especially good to have someone do that. It's always good to have a friend at a distance that you can share your troubles with.
Dark Beaver also gave you some very good advice. Don't let bitterness eat you up. Move on and create a new life for yourself. Allow happiness back into your life.

Good luck.
VI

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
Curiosity
China - love takes many forms - why ask strangers when only those who know you and accept you in real life can give an honest answer.

My dear Curiosity ....
You either love all or you don't love at all.
Love is choice less .
.....why ask strangers when only those who know you and accept you

a stranger who loves , knows
a stranger who does not love knows not.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
[URL="http://forums.canadiancontent.net/members/vanisle.html"]Vhttp://forums.canadiancontent.net/members/vanisle.html
[/URL]http://forums.canadiancontent.net/members/vanisle.htmlanIsle
Always Thinking

4,946 Posts
Harbour City

top of page | report | add rep | #13
3 hours ago

Quoting china Hi I am China ,I have bin hurt tremendously by my Chinese wife ; I am crying when I am writing this letter .I will go back home to Canada ...do you love me.
I'm not so sure you are asking us if we love you. Not a question we would commonly ask of strangers. If you are asking if we care about you as a fellow human being - of course we do. If you are asking that we care if you are hurting, again, the answer if yes.
Did you move to Australia because you felt your marriage was breaking down? Maybe your wife hates living outside her country. Maybe she hoped the marriage would get better with the move. Maybe it's just over and time for both of you to move on.
If coming home to Canada is what you feel is best, then that is what you should do. Do you have family here to come back to? I hope you do.
It sounds like Curio is going to be happy to private message you with an email address to help you through this. It is especially good to have someone do that. It's always good to have a friend at a distance that you can share your troubles with.
Dark Beaver also gave you some very good advice. Don't let bitterness eat you up. Move on and create a new life for yourself. Allow happiness back into your life.

Good luck.

Thank you

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
China - my e-mail has changed from the one you had - I will PM you here with an update.

I am so sorry life has turned a corner for you - but believe me (and you know this), sometimes we experience the most cruel things in life because it is time
to change something to better ourselves.

Right now you need to know that loving just one person is impossible, and you have enough love in you to experience great happiness, not just at the feet of
one other person but being shared by many others.

People care - even on a forum of strangers - because we have all been there - hurt and crying and wondering what we will do next.

You have reached out and lean on others until you can make some good decisions
for yourself and your personal future of new happiness.

Big hugs from Curio - look forward to your e-mail. curio

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
I can"t ever describe the origin. The origin is nameless; the origin is absolutely quiet, it is not spinning around making noise. Creation is something that is most holy, that is the most sacred thing in life, and if I have made a mess of my life, I'll change it. Change it today, not tomorrow. If I'm uncertain,I will find out why and be certain. If my thinking is not straight,I'll think straight, logically .Because until all that is prepared, all that is settled, I will not be able to enter into this world, into the world of creation .

Francis2004

Subjective Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Lower Mainland, BC
I can"t ever describe the origin. The origin is nameless; the origin is absolutely quiet, it is not spinning around making noise. Creation is something that is most holy, that is the most sacred thing in life, and if I have made a mess of my life, I'll change it. Change it today, not tomorrow. If I'm uncertain,I will find out why and be certain. If my thinking is not straight,I'll think straight, logically .Because until all that is prepared, all that is settled, I will not be able to enter into this world, into the world of creation .

China, I wish you good luck and good fortune..

Believe it or not I have had to restart my life 3 times now and have just been thru a major life changing event myself.. However this is not new to me so I am used to these events and take them in stride.. It may sound strange to hear but when one has come near death three times it is easy to accept life is a daily blessing..

I am curious as to why you stated in your OP that you were coming back to Canada.. Must you return or is it just for emotional reasons ?

Business usually does not end because a wife has walked away..

Just curious..

Again, good luck..

Last edited: