Freedom Intelligence Truth

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]I don't think that freedom is the movement of thought. The free and intelligent mind does not choose. Only the conditioned and confused one chooses. Freedom is not an abstraction. It is action devoid of conditioning and contradiction. Freedom is the same as the truth. It is the nothingness of the mind It is the mind which is empty of its psychological content, the 'known', which is put together by thought. It is the cessation of the messy -and the chaotic consciousness which is self-centred, self-contradictory and the source of sorrow.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Freedom is the mind which is the 'Unknown'. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] The free mind is devoid of the centre, the 'me' and the circumference, the limitation. It is without boundaries. It is infinite, eternal, global and holistic. It is absolutely stable and orderly. Its order and stability are not determined by thought. The free mind is one with the Cosmos. Cosmos means stability and order. The free mind is a meditative mind. Meditation is not the process of thought. It is not a concentration on a fixed goal. It is not a means to an end. Meditation is the movement of the mind in the stability and the order of the Universe.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The free mind is truly religious. It is truly secular as well. It does not belong to any religion or nation. Truth is its 'spirit'. World is its home. The free mind is full of love. Love is compassion. Compassion is passion for all. To love is to be 'alone'. Alone means all are one. To be alone is to be one with all.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Love is 'intelligence'. Intelligence means reading between the lines. It uses the physical or the factual knowledge for strictly the biological well-being of humanity. It understands the limitations of thought. It does not allow thought to enter the realm where it has no place. Intelligence guides thought and not vice versa. Thought is essentially a physical and chemical process. Intelligence is truth which is truly spiritual. It is sacred and holy. Intelligence is creative while thought is mechanical. Being limited, thought must inevitably create the problems. And it cannot solve the problems it creates. Intelligence is the freedom which is not the product of time and environment. It alone solves the plight brought about by thought and knowledge - the conditioned consciousness.[/SIZE][/FONT]

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
Yes China, and once we have arrived at that place, life is very easy and enjoyable.
Nothing can upset intelligence and awareness if you just don't accept the thoughts
that begin to upset the flow of life.
I began to see that process many years ago, but it took me a long time to arrive,
and now I have, and it is easy and completely enjoyable.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada

China, your writing reminds me of this guy: Mark L Prophet the founder of The Summit Lighthouse.
What's your point Scott Free ???

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
What's your point Scott Free ???

Nothing. Someone gave me his book The Soulless One and it reminded me of your writing. I thought you might be interested. I also have the Uranchia book and Paths of Light and Darkness. They all remind me of your writing.

Scott Free

House Member
May 9, 2007
BC
I didn't mean any insult China.

I'm not going to pretend I understand it. The Soulless One confuses the hell out of me but my friend, that gave it to me, loves it. She would love your writing too.